Awards and Reviews

1) Featured in the official Wattpad Vampires Dark Romance Reading list.

2) Winner of 2nd place in the Vampire/ Werewolf genre, Crazy Community Awards

3) Winner of 2nd place in vampire/werewolf genre, The Travel Awards.
Review: A very interesting book, the plot was tight-knit. It reminded me of the movie, Vampire Academy, but the female lead's POV was very intriguing to read, she held me captivated and made me want to read more. Watch for those commas and punctuations but it was a good read.

4) Winner of 1st place in Werewolf/ Vampire Genre, The Pumpkin Spice Awards

Review: This story gives me the Harry Potter vibes. The characters seem too human to be vampires though the character development is good. The plot is well paced(neither too fast not too slow).
The writing style is good. The chapters are short and easy to read. But there are also subtle grammatical errors. The concepts of vampires, slaves and vampire turning human into a vampire like creature is also not new, but I appreciate that you gave them features and new names. Keep writing, good luck!!

5) Winner of 1st place in Werewolf/Vampire Genre, The Kitkat Awards 6) Winner of 1st place in Fantasy Genre,The Sweet Creature awards

6) Winner of 1st place in Fantasy Genre,The Sweet Creature awards.

7) Winner of 3rd place in Vampire Genre,The Mystique Awards
Review: Title: 5/5 (it was one of the main aspects which attracted me to the book! It's sounds good and unique!)
Opening: 10/10 (I won't deny how much I enjoyed the opening! It was really fun to read about Verina, and the little details that the author used were superb)
Genre relevance: 5/5 (apt and definitely related to the genre)
Characters: 17/20 ( don't get me wrong. I'm deeply invested in the characters on this book, but the author needs to flesh out the characters a bit more. Maybe elongating the chapters might help)
Plot: 35/35 (this book may have problems with the length of chapters and the characters, but the plot is definitely not one of
them! I love the uniqueness of the plot, it's quite uncommon in Wattpad)
Grammar: 19/20( there were no major
problem here, though my suggestion
would be to edit the minor mistakes with the puntuation by proofreading. Also, I'd suggest the author to elongated the chapters to atleast a 1000 words and slow down the pace a bit. If these are looked into and corrected, this book is sure to win many hearts)
Total: 93/100

 If these are looked into and corrected, this book is sure to win many hearts)Total: 93/100