Chapter 20: For Good?

Narrator's POV (odd? Yes I know. A slight change in POV)

For the next few years, Tadashi searched for a way to get his right leg to work again. He spent time studying the nervous system and the ways that it worked. His work eventually paid off as he revived his leg without using a prosthetic leg. Using machinery and genetic engineering, he basically made his leg into an augmentation. He did have to take a medicine to keep the his body from rejecting the augmentation, but it worked. He could walk again. But it had taken him five years to discover his treatment. His twenty-sixth birthday had passed long ago as he began his search for his long-lost fiancé.

As for Chántel, she managed on her own in Texas. She eventually started up her own ranch, rather than following her dreams of creating the next, successful shuttle for NASA. She managed to keep away from the alter and Juan for a while. Eventually, a car accident occurred, killing Juan. The funeral was held, without Chántel. She spent the time on her ranch riding on her horse, a beautiful thoroughbred with a cocoa brown coat and a white diamond on her forehead, Florecita. She raised cattle and horses. She lived alone, except for ranch hands which helped out. She never married, for all of her love was aimed at a 'dead' man. Chántel did began to feel too lonely, so she adopted a young boy which reminded her of Tadashi, though his name was Nowlin. He was a fine boy with light skin, cocoa brown hair, dark brown eyes, and a silly, yet special (like Dashi's) personality. She had adopted him two years before Tadashi discovered his cure. Nowlin had been age 6 when he was adopted by Chántel, whom he loved like a mother as she loved him like a son. They were a perfect match, and so foster-mother and adoptee became the owners of a beautiful and successful ranch in the country of Northern Texas.
~~~
A year after he discovered his augmentation, Tadashi discovered the Twisted T Ranch, Chántel's and Nowlin's ranch, which was named after him. He immediately flew to Dallas, TX, and from there he rented out a car to drive to the ranch which was far out into the rocky, grassy, hilly country of North Texas.

((A/N: OMYGOSH!!! IM STARTING THE THIRD BOOK WHICH IM MAKING THEM TWENTY CHAPTERS EACH SO YEA!! This is the end of The Ninja and the Ranger and next is...(drumroll).... The Bluest Eyes In Texas!!! I hope you enjoyed the two first books and just a heads up!! TBEIT will be the last book!!! So there is (1) MTJH (2) TNATR (3) TBEIT

Wow that is the first series I've ever written!! Well, MTJH was the first book/fanfic I've ever written!!! I thank all of my readers for encouraging me with votes and comments!!! They make me feel good!! I love all sorts of comments especially the ones that make me laugh!!! Special thank you to ximena-- and clara_hamada for encouraging me when I was going to give up on the first book!!! Look where y'all got me!! Luv y'all two girls!!! (They are awesome!! Please read Clara's fanfics they are amazing!!!)

So yea that was all I wanted to mention!! Ohh!! One more thing!! On my laptop, I have created another account: The_Echo_ !!!!! Please follow me on that other account cause I'm also writing on that account!!! Luv y'all readers and don't forget to check out the next book when it comes out!!
~💙💙A.S.