Episode 106 Black Widow VS Widowmaker

It's been a few days since team Rwby watched the Megaman battle royale episode last week. Here we see the girls gather their snacks.

Yang: " Alright we got snacks, pillows, and back up snacks." Yang said listing the items.

Weiss: " Everything we need for a Death Battle episode." Weiss said.

Blake: " Now with that said." Blake started before Ruby cut her off.

Ruby: " Let's watch the episode!" Ruby finished as she cued up the episode as she and the others got into their seats.

Interlude

(*Cues: Wiz & Boomstick - Brandon Yates*)

Wiz: Some people are born to be heroes or villains, but many are thrust upon these roles with very little regard, and must simply make the best of their new, stressful life.

Ruby: " Too true." Ruby said.

Yang: " Got that right." Yang added as she and the others remembered the events they went through ever since the Fall of Beacon.

Boomstick: Like Black Widow, the covert enemy turned ally of the Avengers.

Blake: " Oh she's from the same universe as the other avengers." Blake commented.

Wiz: And Widowmaker, the deadly but unwitting adversary of Overwatch.

Weiss: "She kind of reminds me of Roman."  Weiss commented.

Ruby: " If he was a woman who had blue skin." Ruby added.

Boomstick: He's Wiz and I'm Boomstick.

Wiz: And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor, and skills to find out who would win... a Death Battle.

# Black Widow

Wiz: Natalia Romanov, more commonly known as the anglicized Natasha Romanoff, is one of the more curious members of the legendary Avengers.

Boomstick: Yeah, unlike most of them, she doesn't have any ridiculous superpowers. And she even started out as a bad guy!

Yang: " Dang off to a bad start." Yang said.

Blake: " Let's just hope it's not a guts back story." Blake commented.

Wiz: Like many secret agents, Natasha's past is a mystery. One account claimed she was raised by a soldier named Ivan Petrovich, who taught her the art of combat. His teachings were so affluent, that Natasha was kidnapped by an order of assassins known as The Hand, intending to train her as their master assassin.

Ruby: " Wow, that's scary not know where you came from." Ruby commented.

Weiss: " Yeah, everyone has a past but as we know some of them are not good." Weiss said.

Popup: Black Widow's backstory is intentionally left as vague as possible to lend credence to her work as a spy. However, regardless of her past, she always ends up in the same place.

Boomstick: Luckily, Wolverine and Captain Boy Scout rescued her. But she eventually put her talents to use, working for the KGB and becoming a famous ballerina.

Yang: " What? She was trained to be some deadly assassin and she became a ballerina? Lame." Yang commented.

Weiss: " Hey now, there's nothing wrong with being a ballerina." Weiss said.

Wiz: However, the most likely story was that Petrovich admitted a young Natasha to a secret soviet program called the Black Widow Ops. There, in the infamous Red Room, Natasha was trained to be the deadliest spy in the world.