S⃨C⃨E⃨N⃨E⃨ 2⃨

Book 1, Chapter 42

"I never said that." Hoseok lied straight through his teeth, making sure she stayed close to him. Trinity moved in a certain way that had her brushing up against his center.

She didn't notice it until she reached for the remote to turn on her tv. But when she did notice and feel the hardness in his sweatpants, she stilled.

Hoseok watched the back of her head carefully. She moved again. She wasn't as slick as she though she was. She liked how he felt against her. Hoseok smirked.

"You putting the movie on or what?" He asked her, teasingly. Trinity took in a deep breath. "Oh, r-right." She stutters, suddenly becoming her shy self.

Trinity went to the menu on her tv, pressing the Netflix button. She sat up to get a better view of the tv. Hoseok laid back, taking on hand and placing it on her thigh.

She tried to ignore his touches. Hoseok trailed his hand up and down her thigh before sliding it between her thigh. Trinity ended up dropping the remote as her hands shook. She was nervous and excited all at once.

"H-hoseok stop." She said. Hoseok stopped instantly. Wether she wanted him to stop for real or not, once the word left her mouth that meshed to stop.

Trinity picked up the remote. He never moved his hand but he did stop teasing her. Trinity searched for the movie. She could barely concentrate after how excited he had gotten her. She mentally cursed him as she tightened her legs, squeezing them shut so that she could feel that friction once again.

Hoseok smirked.

"You wanna be felt up on." He chuckled. Trinity's breathing was labored. She kept clenching and unclenching. She wanted him to move his hand again but she didn't know how to ask.

"Don't you?" He asked. Trinity didn't answer. She continued to silently search for the movie.

Hoseok pinched the inside of her thigh causing her to flinch.

"Answer me when I'm talking to you." He said. Trinity held on tightly to the remote. She was doing everything in her power to ignore him. She really missed Hoseok's hands on her but she didn't want to give in so easily.

Hoseok suddenly snatched the remote out of her hand. "Hoseok stop being extra." She whined dramatically.

Hoseok tugged on her leggings, ignoring her.

"Take these off." He said. Trinity gulped but slid them off nonetheless. She now only wore her hoodie, panties and socks.

Hoseok looked down at his lap before looking back up at her. Trinity straddled his lap, placing her hands on his chest. Hoseok looked up at her.

"Well?" He asked. Trinity looked confused. Being confused when you were drenching your panties and throbbing wasn't the best combo.

"I thought you wanted to grind up on me earlier? Why you acting shy now?" He asked. Trinity pursed her lips.

"I don't...I d-don't um..." she stuttered. Hoseok raised a brow. "You don't what?" He asked.