S⃨C⃨E⃨N⃨E⃨ 3⃨

Book 1, Chapter 47

"What?" He asked, stunned and shaken.

"If you're so stressed out and frustrated then take it out on me." She says again. Confident and certain.

Hoseok shook his head. "No, Trinity." He stood up from the bed. Trinity turned in the direction he went which was nowhere but the wall.

"Why? I wouldn't mind it. I swear." She said. After all, it's what she had been wanting. It went further than just sex. It went further than her feigning to experience that feeling Michelle had often talked about.

She wanted the intimacy and connection with hoseok. She wanted to share the passion and love. She didn't care if it hurt or if he scurried off and got a bit too rough. She wasn't thinking about that.

"Well I would." Hoseok said sternly. Trinity pursed her lips. It was obvious he was lying. What was he so scared of?

"Hoseok you're frustrated and so am I. You can say it's not what you want but you're lying to yourself." She said. She didn't know where that had come from.

Hoseok's nostrils flare. Suddenly he felt put on the spot and vulnerable. For the first time, she was reading him. Not the other way around.

"You not ready." He laughed dryly, shaking his head.

Trinity raised a brow. "You said that the first time. I'm starting to think you're not ready." She said. Hoseok took a deep breath.

He didn't like the thought of using her body. Suga's words from earlier suddenly hit him like a brick. He was sexually frustrated and generally frustrated and stressed.

And here was this beautiful girl before him offering her body on a silver platter. Willing to help him out with that stress and frustration. And he was denying her because in his mind - denying her would be protecting her.

Never had he ever took someone's virginity. They were fragile and the tears and intimacy was something hoseok wasn't ready for.

Yes he loved Trinity to death. But he knew that sex with her wasn't just sex. She would hold a certain power over him and he had a feeling it would affect him more than it would ever affect her.

So yes, he was scared as hell. This man who carried  guns, fought all his life, sold drugs and was borderline an asshole was scared of taking the next step with this shy and timid girl.

Before that - they said I love you all the time. After this he would love her towards the point of no return. Love was already a dangerous game to play. And now she wanted to connect souls and remain tied and hoseok...wasn't exactly ready for that.

Or was he?

Hoseok had been lost in his thoughts for a minute. But what brought him back was the sudden feel of lips on his jawline and hands trailing down his chest.

It felt good, granted. But she was playing a dangerous game.

"Trinity-" he mumbled, feeling his body temperature rise. Why did she make him act this way?