S⃨C⃨E⃨N⃨E⃨ 1⃨4⃨

Book 2, chapter 78

Minutes had passed.

Hoseok came to the conclusion that trinity wouldn't be back for some time. He knew that them talking about their stillborn would be risky. But atleast they mentioned them in a good light.

Hoseok sighed as he cleaned up the little picnic set up. He hoped that it could've lasted longer but it didn't.

After putting everything up, he ventured off towards the bedroom. Inside, there was a bathroom. The door to the bathroom was opened and he could hear the shower running.

Hoseok went inside. Steam flows from the shower. It was a bit stuffy but the air coming from outside was helpful. Also, it smelled amazing. Trinity always used the best body wash.

Hoseok didn't think twice before he started to strip. Stripping down only to his silver chain, which he knew wouldn't fade or anything.

He then walks over to the shower. Pushing his hair back on his head, he carefully slides back the fogged up glass door before stepping inside and closing it behind him.

Trinity stands there. Braids tied up as the water and soap suds travel down her flawless brown skin. She didn't seem to mind his presence, but at first he did notice her tense up at bit at his entry.

Hoseok stood behind. The water hitting his skin as he watched her. Her movements were slow. She never looked at him.

Suddenly, hoseok fell to his knees. Trinity looked down at him, seeing that he wasn't even focused on her face but rather, her legs.

He trailed kisses up her legs. Trinity slowly lowered her arms to her sides as he kissed up her legs. When he got to her thighs, he included tongue in his kissed. Feeling his tongue lick over her skin, Trinity lets out a heavy breath before placing her hand on top of his head.

Hoseok kissed the area between her legs. He kissed her inner thighs, working his way to her precious flower. Taking his time to cherish her and worship her.

Next came her stomach. He really took his time there. Placing his hands on her hips and digging his fingers into her skin as he kissed and licked her stomach all over.

Trinity pulled on his black hair which was now dripping with water.

Hoseok stands from his kneeling position to once again tower over her. Trinity looks up at him, their eyes locked for seconds. Those seconds felt like years. Years being lost in each other's eyes.

Hoseok then leans in. He didn't rush into a kiss. His lips weren't gently placed upon hers. He allowed for her to work herself into the movement of the kiss. Her lips move slow just as his did. Soft sounds of their smooching feeling but a tiny space between them as trinity backed them away from the water.

Hoseok moans softly into the rather passionate kiss. Taking control of the situation and pushing her back into the wall.

They pull away for a split second. In that short moment of time, trinity feels herself being hoisted up by him. Her legs on either side of his torso as he held her up by the underside of her thighs.

Trinity wraps her arms around his neck, closing her eyes before diving in for yet another kiss.

Hoseok softly bit down on her bottom lip, asking for access to inside. Trinity parts her lips. Swiftly, his tongue slides in. Locking with hers as they sank deeper into one another, Hoseok's finger finds temporary refugee in the spot between her legs. Skimming up and down her soft folds as he felt her up.