S⃨C⃨E⃨N⃨E⃨ 9⃨

Book 2, Chapter 12

"Stop talking to me reckless." Hoseok said, his voice octaves lower. He wasn't playing games. Trinity actually gained a second heartbeat.

Trinity looked up at him with wide eyes. Hoseok quiet literally dragged her by her neck to the bed, tossing her down as if she were nothing.

Trinity couldn't even catch her breath properly before he was turning her on her back and getting between her legs.

She wasn't wearing anything other than a towel so that made things easier.

Trinity couldn't keep up the facade. She leaned up to kiss him but he pushed her back down, peeling the towel from her body and tossing it to the floor.

"Hoseok-"

"Shut up." He stopped her from talking, spreading her legs to his liking before placing his palm flat on her center.

"I knew that pissing me off got you wet. Why you like making me mad? Huh?" He asked, beginning to rub her clit with his fingers.

Trinity opened her legs more, watching his face as he started to stimulate her.

Hoseok watched the faces she made as he went in a circular motion. She seemed to enjoy that but only when he did it slowly.

When he went from side to side she also enjoyed that, but when he did it quickly.

Hoseok clenched his jaw as he kept his thumb on her clit and slid his finger into her pussy, feeling the warmth surround his finger.

"Oh, y-yes." Trinity approved, cupping her breasts in her hands and teasing her nipples with her fingers.

Hoseok pumped his finger in and out of her. To be honest he was in the mood to drill her shit, but for right now he wanted to make her feel good. He would get there next though.

"You so fucking wet, baby. Always so wet." He said lowly. Trinity closed her eyes, a moan leaving her mouth.

"And that's what piss me off with you. You know I wouldn't give myself away. Not when I have all this at home." He said. Trinity tried to push his hand away since she felt herself coming, but he wouldn't let her.

He realized that letting her know he was hers made her cum faster. She liked knowing that every piece of him belonging to her. But she didn't act like it.

Hoseok watched in wonder as she came all on his finger. Watching her cum spill down her ass, he rubbed her juices around her pussy and watched as her skin became glossy afterwards.

Hoseok continued to rub her clit even after she came. He was fast but still gentle so that it didn't hurt. Trinity could barely form words as her body jolted, but she stiffened at the same time.

"Mhm.." hoseok hummed in approval, hearing her choked sobs and seeing her desperately claw at the sheets.

"B-baby I can't..." she stuttered, going to hold his other hand as he tried to overstimulate her. "Daddy I can't." She whimpered, thinking that would push him away.

But it only made him more determined to reached his goal. Hoseok stared at her face with this dark swirl in his eyes. He rubbed and rubbed until he felt her squirt on his fingers, actually hearing it as well as she tried to close her legs.