S⃨C⃨E⃨N⃨E⃨ 1⃨0⃨

Book 2, Chapter 23

The minute hoseok locked the door of the apartment he went to he and Trinity's bedroom.

He knew she was wide awake after that little stunt she pulled, because the bathroom had steam coming out of it and she stood in the bathroom mirror completely unaware of his arrival.

Hoseok didn't take anything off. He was still dressed down from went he left, wallet and gun still on him and all.

Trinity was scared when she looked in the mirror and seen him behind her. But she didn't have much time to process it because he was reaching out and yanking her hair.

"Ow." Trinity whimpered, closing her eyes as she wrapped her hand around his that held her hair. Luckily she had a scarf tied tight around the wig otherwise that would've been end game.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? Sending such pictures to my phone while I'm at work." Hoseok growled in her ear.

Trinity opened her mouth to speak but a small cry came out before anything.

"Answer me." Hoseok demanded, yanking her again so that her backside fell against his front.

The cold metal of his belt hit her ass and causing chill bumps to spread everywhere, even in the steamy bathroom.

"I don- I d-don't know." Trinity said, not sure if that was the correct thing to say.

Hoseok stared at the side of her face in disappointment. He was turned on and upset all at the same time. Suppose he had been in a room full of men and they seen that picture. Then he would've had to kill every pair of eyes that landed on it.

Did hoseok want to do that? No. But it would be necessary.

"You're hurting my head." Trinity whimpered. Hoseok's let go of her hair. Trinity caught a deep breath, looking down at the floor. She couldn't deny the fact that she was turned on after being roughed up.

Being manhandled during sex was fun in her opinion. And although they weren't having sex right now, the build up of sexual tension made his manhandling valid.

"Get on your knees." Hoseok started to unbutton his belt as he leaned against the counter. Trinity got on her knees without a second thought, neck still hurting and all.

"You wanna be grown? Let's be grown." Hoseok mumbled, unzipping his pants. He took his gun from the waistband and laid it on the counter next to him.

Trinity decided to do the rest on her own. She took her small hands and pulled his pants down just enough to slide down his boxers and free his swollen member.

She held him using both hands, looking up at him innocently as she opened her mouth and wrapped her lips around him.

She was sucking incredibly slow which hoseok did not like.

"Speed it up." He says, eyes never leaving hers.

Trinity pushed her head back and forth to go as fast as she possibly could, but it was hard because of his size. She didn't want to hurt herself or hurt him by doing something wrong. That's why she was slow and steady at first.