S⃨C⃨E⃨N⃨E⃨ 6⃨

Book 1, Chapter 73

"Okay baby." Hoseok sighed, fixing his collar before walking over to Trinity. He bent down to kiss her lips. She only kissed him back briefly before moving away. Hoseok kissed his teeth.

"You and this fucking attitude." He chuckled. Despite thinking nothing was funny at the moment.

"I'll see you later." He mumbled, snatching up his keys and phone before leaving the room.

"Mhm." Trinity said. She heard the front door slam and lock a few seconds after. Trinity then groaned, looking around the room.

There was nothing to do. She couldn't call Michelle because she just knew the pregnant girl was sleep. She didn't feel like standing up to get juicy from his cage and the show playing on Netflix at the moment no longer had her interest.

Trinity was caught up on homework and such. So she was just bored out of her damn mind.

Trinity's eye's suddenly landed on her purse. She hasn't worn it since Monday because she never brought it to school. So it had just been sitting on the dresser untouched. With a special something inside that she probably should've hidden.

The girl debated going over and grabbing the vibrator. She just didn't want to do that. But her body seemed to need it at the moment.

"Dammit." Trinity hissed, standing up from the bed. She walked over to her purse and pulled out the shopping bag with the toy inside.

She went over to the bed and sat down, taking it from its packaging and opening it up.

Trinity switched it in on but nothing happened. Meaning she needed to charge it.

"Just great." She complained. But nonetheless she plugs the toy into the wall before walking over to the bed, laying upside down on it and watching as the power button turned to a bright red color signifying that it was charging.

Trinity hummed to a tune to herself. It seemed to take decades until finally, the power button shines with a bright green signifying that it was charged up enough to be used.

Trinity skipped from the bed to pick up the toy. She held it in her hands, feeling her body heat up at the thought of what she was about to do.

"I should clean it off first." Trinity mumbled, going into the bathroom to wet a towel and skim it across the toy. She then brought it back to the room and laid on the bed. She didn't know what to do next.

To be honest Trinity was actually aroused until she started to think back on earlier today when Hoseok got her straight in the car.

She didn't know why she liked it so much. A side of her might even agree that the reason she behaved that way is because she wanted him to treat her like that.

Trinity nibbled on her bottom lip as she remembered how he snatched her phone. Call her crazy but sometimes she loved it when he did that. Just like today.

Unintentionally, her body started to heat up and sink further into the mattress. With that, she opened up. At the moment she only wore a bra, Hoseok's shirt and panties. Giving her hands easy access to trace her skin as she held the toy tightly in her fingers.