S⃨C⃨E⃨N⃨E⃨ 5⃨

Book 1, Chapter 65

"You a silly lil broad. You know that?" He mumbled. Trinity was offended that he had even said that. At this point she didn't want to be around him.

"Take me to my parents house." She said.

Hoseok chuckled dryly.

"Now you wanna go over there? Fuck no. You begged to come with me so sit right there." He said.

Trinity rolled her eyes. "Dumbass boy. I can't stand you." She mumbled. Hoseok heard it.

Just when he started to pull off he hurriedly stopped the car causing her body to jolt forward.

Trinity looked over at him just as he wrapped his hand around the back of her neck and brought her face over to his, landing his lips upon hers as they began to bask in an angry, lust filled kiss.

Hoseok pushed his seat back before pulling her over on his lap. The space was minimal but it was enough for her to straddle him and they didn't feel cramped.

Hoseok's lips close around Trinity's tongue as he started to suck her tongue. She liked when he did that. Slow, soft moans left her throat as she grinder on his lap, feeling the hardness of his member poke through his jeans and her center get hot with arousal. It was obvious what they wanted.

"I don't have a condom." Hoseok said, pulling away from Trinity as he took off his belt and unzipped his jeans.

He slid them down enough to where his boxers were exposed.

"It's fine." Trinity breathed, undoing her clothes too. "Just pull out." She rushed before bringing her lips back in his.

Hoseok wrapped his arms around her body, holding her close as he felt it better when she rode him through the restraints of their underclothes.

Hoseok's hand slid down to take off her panties. She felt the material of them fall down her thighs. Once hoseok seen her would have enough access, he took his tattooed hand and laid a rough slap on her ass causing Trinity to moan. He then massaged the skin before doing it again and pulling his lips away from hers.

"Ride me." He mumbled, pulling himself from his jeans. His long length slapping against Trinity's center causing her breathing to get a little shaky.

She had never done that before other than that one time. But since the has been having lots of sex since then and it no longer hurt, she was certain this new angle would feel just as good as any other.

Hoseok guided her. He looked up into her eyes as she slowly sank down on him, feeling her body tense up as he invaded her soft, warm walls inch by inch. Her lips circling as her eyes slowly closed at the amazing stretch she was receiving. It felt so good.

Hoseok brought his hands down to grip her waist as she started to slowly move, holding his shoulders as she searched for a rhythm.

When she found it, she slowly lifted up her shirt to reveal to hoseok more of herself. Which he marveled at, his eyebrows furrowing as the beautiful sight before him combined with the amazing feeling of being inside of her hit him hard.

"Gonna make me lose my fuckin' mind." He mumbled, a low groan leaving his lips as Trinity road him.

Hoseok pulled her closer, pecking her lips. "Speed up." He demanded. Trinity whimpered as she only increased her speed by a little bit. The sounds of her wetness and skin hitting skin could be heard throughout the car.

Hoseok brought his hands down to grip her eyes, nibbling on his bottom lip as he looked at her intimidatingly.

"This pussy so fucking perfect baby. Fuck." He swore. Trinity felt her body heat up at that. She couldn't form words at the moment but her moans were consistent.

Hoseok continued to talk to her, noticing that it encouraged her to just do better. And boy was she doing amazing...

"You look so pretty riding this dick, princess." He praised. Trinity brought one hand up from his shoulder to hold the seat, pushing herself closer to him so that she looked over him.

"You know it's all yours, right?" Hoseok breathed, confirming that all of him belonged to her. Even in a sexual manner. He was hers.

When Trinity didn't respond, he slapped her ass for the seemingly tenth time in seek of a response.

"You know it's all yours, right?" He repeated. Much more darker this time.

Trinity nodded eagerly. "Mmh, y-yes." She stuttered, feeling as her walls clench and unclench.

"Say it." He mumbled. "Say this your dick." He demanded, his breathing getting harsher and harsher.

Trinity threw her head back in purse ecstasy. This would be the first time he ever even asked her to do such a thing. And she loved it.

"It's a-all mine — oh fuckkkk." Her words getting cut off with a moan. She was so close. He was even closer.

"Fucking right." Hoseok mumbled, pushing her down into him to halt her movements.

From there, Trinity held on to the seat with both hands now as he thrusted up into her, hearing her drawn out moans and the sounds of their skin connecting. His eyes hard as they focused on the way her faces changed.

He couldn't believe he needed to tell her something she should've already known. Maybe she just needed a little reminder.