S⃨C⃨E⃨N⃨E⃨ 1⃨3⃨

Book 2, chapter 67

"You okay?" Hoseok questioned, raising a curious brow.

Trinity nodded but her expression was unconvincing. "Y-yeah. Why wouldn't I be?" She asked.

"I don't know." Hoseok said, slowly letting go of her wrist. "I just don't wanna leave you in a bad mood baby."

"Im not in a bad mood." Trinity says.

"Mkay." Hoseok said.

She looked down about something. So if she wasn't in a bad mood, then it had to be something else.

Hoseok let her walk away but he stood still in the laundry room. His hands tucked in the pockets of his pants as he thought carefully.

He watched the clothes turn in the dryer as his mind worked. In little to no time, he was able to crack the code.

"On second thought..." he mumbled to himself.

"Trinity!" He called out to her.

He didn't get a verbal response but he did hear her footsteps as she came back to the laundry room.

"Yes?" She asked, peeking her head in through the door.

Hoseok nodded her over. Trinity pursed her lips and slowly walked towards him. Hoseok slowly brought his hand up to her neck, his fingers pressing into her skin as he leaned in to tenderly kiss her lips.

Trinity's eyes closed as she felt his lips work against hers. Her hands balling into fist as she brought them up to his chest. It took everything in her to push him away, for she wanted him to stay like this for the entire night but she knew he had work.

"I thought you had to leave?" Trinity asked breathlessly.

Hoseok's eyes were low. His look was hazy, clouded.

He bit his bottom lip as he let go of her neck.

"Get against the dryer." He whispered, not answering her question.

Trinity tilted her head. "I-" she stopped herself, pointing her thumb towards the dryer as she started to walk towards it. "Okay." She said.

Of course, she was quick to obey him.

Hoseok turned around and got up behind her. His body warmth consuming her. His cologne filling the capacity of her nostrils.

Hoseok started to kiss her neck. He placed his hands on either side of her against the dryer as he assaulted her neck sweetly.

Trinity moaned and turned her head to allow him more access, easily getting drawn in by his seduction and charm.

"B-baby I don't want to keep you from work." Trinity said to him, closing her eyes.

Hoseok kissed all the way up to her ear. He kissed her lobe before bringing his lips to whisper in her ear.

"I want you to send me off the right way." He whispered.

Trinity froze. They had never exchanged such words to each other before. They never did anything like this before he needed to leave for work. Mostly because hoseok was always so serious about work and the people he worked with expected a lot out of him.

So to think that he was putting off time to do this with her - trinity didn't know what to do.

Hoseok stared at the side of her face as one of his hands fell from the dryer and instead, took place on her hip.

His hand moves with a mind of it's own. She wore a pair of those little black shorts. Easily, his fingers slide under her sold white t-shirt.

He could feel her soft warm skin under his fingertips as he went higher and higher. Trinity's lips part. Her body was piping hot. It felt like years had passed since they last had sex.