S⃨C⃨E⃨N⃨E⃨ 4⃨

Book 1, Chapter 55

"You keep yelling and shouting and I'm really sick of hearing that shit. You know that?" He sat up, giving her that look.

Trinity's heart damn near stopped.

"You don't have nothing to say now?" He asked, voice lowered. Trinity shook her head. She couldn't say much because she was madly distracted by the sudden damp feeling in her panties.

Well. There goes that.

Hoseok looked her up and down. Noticing how under the cover she was squeezing her legs together. He kissed his teeth.

"That got you wet? Pissin' me off?" He mumbled, moving closer to her and removing the cover from over her lap.

Trinity didn't respond.

He moved his hand between her legs, parting them. She closed her eyes as he literally brought his hand up to palm her center through her shorts, hissing as he did so.

"You're so fuckin' nasty, baby." He mumbled. Trinity looked up at him just as his lips fell over hers. It wasn't expected but she didn't fight him off this time.

She kissed him back. Hoseok didn't allow for her to climb into his lap like all the other times. She laid on her back as he got between her legs, wrapping his hand around her throat as he kissed her aggressively. Trinity whimpered.

Hoseok slowly removed his lips from hers, shaking his head as he smirked down at her.

"I'm not gonna lie to you, Trinity. I'm not in the mood to cater to you tonight." He said. Trinity bit her lip, nodding. He wanted to be rough. She liked rough.

He lifted his body from between her legs. He sat back and took his shirt off as he said - "all fours, baby."

This was new. They hadn't done it in that position yet. But Trinity wouldn't complain.

She removed her shirt and shorts leaving her only in a bra and panties. Hoseok watched as she got on all fours. He slowly got behind her, landing a harsh and unexpected slap to her ass causing her to wince.

"Shut the fuck up. You wanted this." He said, landing another slap and rubbing over the skin afterwards.

Trinity nibbled on her bottom lip. She liked it when he got like that. The tension had been building and building. Finally he was giving her what she wanted.

Hoseok reached over into the nightstand drawer and pulled a condom from there. Trinity waited patiently, feeling as he teased her. Moving her panties to the side and dragging his finger along her slit.

"You dripping, babygirl. Fuck." Hoseok mumbled, pulling himself from his shorts and stroking his length.

Trinity looked back. A sultry look in her eyes. Her hair falling over her shoulder as she arched her back. Hoseok didn't even have to tell her to do so.

He raised a brow, sliding one of his fingers into her hole that had been clenching around nothing. Just waiting to be filled and fucked brutally.

"Now who taught you that, Hmm?" Hoseok mumbled, sliding on the condom and carelessly tossing the wrapper to the floor.

Trinity kissed her teeth. "I'm tired of waiting on you." She said.

Hoseok looked up at her, surprised.

Hoseok slowly slipped his finger from her and instead replaced it with his tip. Trinity let out a soft moan as he slowly, inch by inch, slid inside of her.

Already she felt like she was filled to the brim. She wrapped her fingers around the pillow and closed her eyes, her back temporarily losing it's arch which hoseok didn't like.

"Arch your fucking back." Hoseok gritted, pushing down on her back so that her ass was in the air.

He could see that she was trying to not let any moans slip. She didn't want to give in. Hoseok started to move, thrusting his hips, bringing one hand to hold on to her hip and the other to wrap around her neck.

He pulled her up from the pillow.

"Don't act shy now. Aint this what you wanted?" He asked, voice deep and raspy. Trinity felt her words get caught in her throat as he started to pick up speed. His grip on her neck would tighten and then ease up causing her to drip some more.

When she didn't answer, he pulled out before brutally thrusting back inside. At that, a loud and needy moan leaves Trinity's lips. Filling the room.

"Answer me. Aint this what you fuckin' wanted?" He asked in her ear, his thrust now following a certain speed and rhythm making Trinity loose her mind.

This felt new. This position, the angle. The way he was holding her neck and digging his fingers into her skin. He was angry and letting all of it out on her. And she loved it.

"Y-yes." She whimpered, holding one of her hands over his that rested on her hip. Hoseok pushed her back down, the skin to skin and sounds of heavy breathing and light moans fill the space.

"Yes what?" Hoseok breathed, looming over her. Making sure her back stayed arched as he placed his hands on either side of her head. Digging her out and getting deeper than before.

"Ye-yes hoseok." She mumbled. Hoseok shook his head.

"Wrong answer." He mumbled. Trinity allowed for squeaks and moans of absolute bliss leave her lips.

"And turn your fucking head." He demanded, wrapping his fingers in her straightened hair and turning her head so that she was facing him. Her eyes were barely opened but she could see him. Her fingernails were digging into her palms.

"Yes, what?" He asked again. Trinity slurred her words as she talked.

"Yes, I-it's what I w-wanted." She stuttered. Hoseok circled his hips, hitting her deep. Getting her spot. And at that, she lost her mind.

"W-wait." She stuttered, bringing her hand back to place on his stomach. Hoseok took her hand and pushed it back down. Clasping his hand over her wrist. Now, he had complete control over her.

"Wa-wait I'm sorry." She moaned, thinking he would ease up. Hoseok of course didn't let up. If anything, he went harder.

"Shut up." He demanded subtly, keeping her hand in his grasp and pounding into her. Feeling as she milked him and he was certain five minutes hadn't even passed by. But he wasn't done with her. He was just getting started.

"You not sorry. You wanted this shit. You wanted to not be able to walk tomorrow." He breathed.

Trinity's eyes damn near rolled to the back of her head. Her body lowering so that her stomach hit the sheets. Hoseok followed her, laughing to himself at the way she thought she could run from him.

"You're so fucking bad. You know that?" He whispered in her ear.

Trinity uttered a response he couldn't even comprehend. He groaned as she tightened around his dick, pulling him in and keeping him there. Just like he wanted.

"Take it." He said with finality. And at that, Trinity knew they would be pretty much all night.