S⃨C⃨E⃨N⃨E⃨ 1⃨1⃨

Book 2, chapter 36

Trinity sighed. "Don't lie." She said.

Hoseok didn't say anything after that. He had been missing her all night and the man was starved. He woke up hungry and horny and tried to push it off but he just couldn't.

He slowly pried her legs opened before sliding down to get between them. Trinity sighed, covering her face.

"I haven't shaved everything in a week in a half." Trinity said. Hoseok ignored her, kissing the inner side of her thighs as she rested the heels of her feet on his shoulders.

"Hoseok-"

"Trinity shut up." He said, looking up at her under his lashes. A dark, intimidating look deep in his brown eyes and nothing but pure lust written on his face.

"I'm j-just telling you." Trinity stuttered. Of course there has been times where they did it and she or he hadn't shaved but they were both clean of course. Still though, he had never did this while she wasn't shaved. It's not because he didn't want to, it was just because they never got around to it.

Trinity was a little ashamed by it but she had to remind herself that it was natural.

She was embarrassed about a lot of things right now. The fishnets she wore left small markings on her skin since they were so tight. As mentioned earlier, she was getting a little thicker. Stretch marks on her hips and thighs and even some on her breast. She was sure hoseok would notice these things. That made her all the more nervous.

"Hoseok come on. Let's just go to b-bed." She decided to let her insecurities win tonight.

But it was no use, because he was already kissing her clit through her panties and placing his hands on her stomach to pin her down.

"I'm not sleepy anymore." Hoseok's voice was muffled through his kisses.

Trinity slowly removed her hands as he quite literally ripped her panties and tossed them to the side of the bed.

The cold air hit her skin causing her to shiver, but Hoseok's warm hands calmed her down.

Hoseok licked over his lips. He loved her body. She was so beautifully developed. She took care of herself. She always smelled good and she was so fucking natural. Even on her worst days she was a diamond. His diamond.

Hoseok smirked, leaning in as he said his next words.

"So fucking fine." He mumbled. "Just beautiful." He said.

Trinity's face heated up. How is it that he could say such things when she laid there in her bonnet, one of his old T-shirts and her flawed body on display?

She was the only one who seen the flaws within herself must've been. Or maybe hoseok did see them, maybe he just loved them more than she did.

He went in for his first lick without warning. His first taste he had been craving all week.

His wet, warm tongue made contact with her warm slit as he sent a tedious lick of the measure of her slit.

Trinity felt chills all over. Her hands forking fist immediately since she couldn't find the energy to grip the sheets. Her eyes closing as she licked over her lips and suppressed a moan at the same time.