S⃨C⃨E⃨N⃨E⃨ 1⃨2⃨

Book 2, chapter 41

"Did you enjoy yourself?" Hoseok asked on their way back home.

"I did. I had fun with my family and lunch was amazing." Trinity said to him, twisting around his rings and holding his hand over the arm rest.

"That's what's up." Hoseok said, his fingers gripping the steering wheel. "It's something small I need to handle. So I'm gonna drop you off at home and go run and take care of this. It'll take no more than forty minutes."

That's perfect. Trinity thought to herself.

"Okay, that's fine." Is what she said out loud.

They were now on the interstate. She wanted to see how she would do this. A part of her wanted to get half of this done now and the other half done at home. It would be fun to surprise him with something in the car. She just wanted to have fun on her birthday and do something she never did before.

"You're such a good man." She said out of nowhere. Hoseok looked over at her. Seeing her with a look of seriousness on her face, he grinned and turned back to the road.

"Where did that come from?" He asked.

"I was just thinking about it. You're so good to me." Trinity said to him, pulling her phone from the cup holder.

"I told you you deserve it." Hoseok said, squeezing her hand. Trinity loved it when he said that.

Trinity slowly removed her hand from his and placed it on his shoulder instead. Hoseok kissed his teeth and took that time out to adjust the ac.

Trinity skimmed her nails around the color of his shirt before sliding her hand down all the way to his belt.

Hoseok gripped her hand but she snatched it away and placed it right over his jeans.

"What the fuck are doing?" He asked her. Trinity tugged at his pants.

"You don't want this?" She asked lightly. Hoseok could see the manipulation in her eyes. She didn't need to manipulate him. It's what he wanted. But he was driving...

"Baby I'm driving-"

"You have tinted windows for a reason." Trinity said. Hoseok's shushed up just that quick.

Trinity moved her hair over to one shoulder. She parted her lips and slowly unbuckled his belt. Hoseok couldn't get over how bold she was acting.

It was extremely new between them but he would be damn if he would complain.

Trinity slid his leather belt off of him and carelessly placed it on the floor at her feet. She then unbuttoned his pants, pulling down the zipper before proceeded to tug on his boxers.

"There's barely any cars on the road." Trinity frowned. "I wanted it to be more cars. We could've let the windows down and-"

"And somebody could've got their face blown off." Hoseok finished, blood hot at the thought of someone seeing her with her ass in the hair and her face buried in his lap.

Trinity giggled, almost as if it were her goal to push him off. She let back her seat a bit. The spacious car was enough to where she could actually turn and tuck her feet under her bottom, that way she could just lean down.