S⃨C⃨E⃨N⃨E⃨ 7⃨

Book 1, Chapter 85

A/n; this one will contain a spoiler !!!!

Trinity slowly stood up from the couch and made her way up to her bedroom. She pulled open her nightstand drawer to reveal the blue vibrator she had only used three times (don't ask).

She pulled out the tool, examining it.

"I feel so dirty already." Trinity mumbled to herself, plopping down on her bed.

But really what else was there for her? Masturbation was the only way out at this point. And who knows? Maybe she would be lucky enough to get it so good to the point where she fell asleep right after.

Trinity settled back in bed as she switched the toy on. Hearing it vibrate, she switched it off before switching it on again.

She wasn't horny before but now she was actually in the mood to do something.

Trinity pursed her lips as she slowly got under the covers. She slid down her leggings and only wore her panties and Hoseok's t-shirt underneath the covers. (Again, don't ask.)

Trinity put her panties to the side, clearing her throat awkwardly before bringing the vibrator down to her center.

"Dammit." She took a deep breath as she still slightly familiar feeling ran throughout her body.

Her eyes fluttered as the vibrations hit her. But it wasn't enough. It felt good but it just wasn't it.

Trinity sighed and turned off the toy, placing it next to her on the bed. She laid there confused.

At this point there was no hope. She kissed hoseok in more ways than one. She could admit it after a month and some days being broken up.

She missed his body. She kissed his attention and love. Hell, she even missed him yelling at her and their petty little arguments. Overall she missed him.

"I should call." Trinity mumbled, picking up her phone and dialing his number before she could even think. Fuck, why was she so hopeless and confused?

She broke things off with this man and now that her body craved him every other emotion she felt towards him seemed to be falling in.

Before Trinity could gather her thoughts, the ringing stopped. And his voice cut in.

"Hello?"

Trinity stiffened. She looked around, frozen. It was a few seconds before hoseok spoke again.

"Hello?"

Trinity tried not to breathe. She really didn't want to say anything. Just hearing his voice made her body hot. Trinity closed her eyes.

"Hello—"

"H-hey." Trinity finally spoke. She wondered why hoseok hadn't hung up after that second hello. She knew if it had been anybody else, hoseok wouldn't either cursed them out or just hung up the phone.

Perhaps he wanted to hear her voice too.

"Trinity? What's wrong?"