S⃨C⃨E⃨N⃨E⃨ 1⃨5⃨

Book 2, chapter 91

"So you want to marry me?" Hoseok raised a brow. Trinity rolled her eyes. "You know I want to marry you. I just wish-..." she stopped herself.

Hoseok waited for her to finish her sentence. But she didn't.

"You can say it." He says lightly, looking her in the face.

Trinity shook her head slightly. "I just wish t-that you helped me fix us." She said.

"By that I mean I wish you helped me heal this relationship. I don't want us to be perfect but I want us to be better. Baby, I see things in you that you don't see in yourself and that's not alright. If only you saw the potential and beauty that you have inside you would put in the effort to save us." Trinity explains.

"I'm trying." Hoseok responded. He sounded so small. So helpless.

Trinity smiled, kissing his lips. "I know baby." She whispered against his lips. "I know." She repeated.

She strives to pull away from their kiss but hoseok wished to keep it going. With his arms still wrapped tightly around her, they stop dancing as he smashes his lips against hers.

The overwhelming desire takes over his body. His needs for her touch begging to be met. Trinity moaned softly, her fingers getting caught up in his hair.

For a second they pull away to catch a much needed breath. Hoseok points over to the couch. "To the couch. Right now." He says. And instantly, trinity obeys his demand.

Hoseok turned down the tv as the next song started.

Hoseok followed her over to the couch while unbuttoning his dress shirt. Trinity middles on her bottom lip as she sat on her knees on the couch, watching him walk over. Her finger nails dragging down his now exposed chest after hoseok stopped in front of her.

Trinity kisses down from his chest, to his perfectly toned stomach, the thin line of hair coming up from his pants to stop under his belly button all the way until she stopped at his belt buckle.

Hoseok clenched his jaw. She unclamped his belt buckle and slid the leather belt from around his waist. When she went to put it down, hoseok took it from her hand and held it in his.

"Don't take it if you don't plan on using it later." Trinity said seductively, giggling afterwards as she unzipped his pants. He was rock hard. She reached out one of her hands to palm his member through his pants, gently squeezing as she licked over her lips.

"Only if you're a bad girl, baby." He says. But Trinity wouldn't go against him. She didn't know how cruel he could get. How sadistic he could get.

Trinity took his cock from his pants. He was heavy in her hand. Playing with him through his boxers, Trinity's mouth watered. Like literally watered.

Taking him from the restraints of his boxers, trinity leaned in to kiss his angry red tip which was leaking with pre cum. She kissed his skin, sticking out her tongue and swirling it around his tip before moaning and letting him go.

She turned around on the couch and arched her back so that her ass was in the air and her dress was raised. Letting him know that she was ready.