S⃨C⃨E⃨N⃨E⃨ 8⃨

Book 1, Chapter 91

"I wanna try something with you." She said, slowly looking up into his eyes. Her burgundy hair falls over her eyes.

It was curly and framed her face perfectly. She looked like a doll. So cute and polished. But her eyes read nothing but sin. And wasn't shit cute about that.

"Try what?" Hoseok asked curiously as Trinity took the initiative to climb on to his lap. Straddling him.

Hoseok, out of habit, rests his hands on her thighs.

"Well..." Trinity started, looking down at his lips as she brought her hands to the bottom of his shirt.

"It's something I should've been tried. I feel kind of selfish for not Um...uh-..." she stuttered, pulling his shirt up more and more.

Hoseok raised his arms so that she could slide his shirt off. Trinity tossed it beside them on the couch.

"I feel kind of selfish for never 'returning the favor' as some would say." Trinity said.

Hoseok chuckled, closing his eyes for a few seconds as she started to peck his lips.

"Well I never had a problem with it." Hoseok said honestly.

"I know. And that's all the more reason as to why you deserve this." Trinity said lowly. Hoseok furrowed his brows as he felt her start to slowly circle her hips.

"Im not a pro or anything but—" Trinity wanted to slap herself for starting this knowing good and damn well she didn't know what to do. But she got the sudden urge to make him feel good.

"I can do something." She mumbled, giving hoseok one last kiss before slowly climbing off of his lap.

Hoseok slowly opened her eyes just as she parted his legs. Hoseok kissed his teeth, allowing for her to do this before she dropped to her knees before him.

"Who taught you this shit?" He asked genuinely. Trinity smiled as she placed her hands on his thighs, leaning in to kiss the scar on his side one last time before going lower...

"Don't worry about it. Just sit back and shut up." She said sassily. Hoseok clenched his jaw but quickly unclenched it.

"You think you're in control now?" He asked in a foreign language. Trinity widens her eyes briefly but quickly got back into character.

Hoseok had developed the habit of alternating between English and Korean while speaking after spending so much time around Sik.

When he was high he focused more on English since he was a lot more better at it than Korean. But at the moment he felt that it was something she would like and want to experiment with.

And judging by the way she squeezed her thighs together and looked at him, she loved it.

"What you waiting for?" He asked her.

Trinity's entire face heated up. She didn't want to rush. Her hands moved slowly to pull down his already low pajama pants. Next his boxers.

She palmed him through the fabric. He was obviously excited at the moment and all she had done was kiss him and get on her knees before him.

Trinity slowly took him from the restraints of his boxers. Feeling up his length in her hands. He was heavy, causing her heart to beat fast in her chest. The redness of his tip catching her eye, the formation of precum around that area.

Trinity didn't want to just use her hands...but at the same time she couldn't do more, she was certain. She didn't want to hurt him.

Hoseok let out a low groan as he felt her begin to slowly pump her hand. It helped to soothe that aching feeling, feeling his veins pull with each stroke of her soft touch.

Trinity stared down at him, heading those sounds of pleasure leave the back of his throat.

She felt she was doing something right.

"Don't stop doing that, baby." Hoseok mumbled.

Trinity obeyed his word. She slowly brought her other hand over her other. One hand focusing more on the base as the other occupied the top.

She skimmed her thumb about his tip, noticing the small slit in his member and occupying that as well. The precum got on her fingers, her polished nails now shimmering with it.

Hoseok's Adam's apple bobbed as he threw his head back slightly. Trinity looked up at him, her eyes larger as she took in the breathtaking sight.

"L-like this?" She asked. Hoseok nodded quickly. "Just like that, baby." He groaned follow by a low "fuck" in a language she still didn't understand.

Hoseok parted his legs more allowing for her to scoot up a bit. The more Trinity got into it, the more she realized just how amazing it was to satisfy him.

Not only did he look sexy as hell, the sounds of pleasure leaving his lips was the best thing. It was music to her ears.

Hoseok reached over to grab his blunt once more. It was losing its blaze. He grabbed his black lighter and sparked it. As the smoke swirls around him, he took a hit.

Releasing the smoke as he threw his head back on the couch, blowing the smoke in the air and closing his eyes.

Is he trying to get me pregnant? Trinity asked herself mentally as she took it the extra mile, allowing for a trail of her saliva to fall onto her hands.

The sudden lube caused for hoseok to really lose his mind. With the arm and hand holding the blunt - he tossed on the back of the couch.

Using his mother hand, he placed it in Trinity's hair. Running his fingers over her scalp causing chills to spread across her spine.

"You're so fucking good, princess." He mumbled.

Trinity took his words as praises. She removed one hand from him, placing it back on his lap as she lowered her head to lick around his tip.

Not sucking, just simply rolling her tongue around him. And hoseok seemed to love that as his hips bucked and his Adam's apple bobbed, a very very deep grunt escaping his throat.

This seemed to go on and on and Trinity didn't mind at fucking all. She loved this. Slowly it was becoming her new favorite thing. Satisfying him in such a way.

He swelled in her hand. Hoseok warned her that he was on the brink of a heavy, much needed orgasm.

"Fuck, wait baby." He said, going to stop her but Trinity just insisted she keep her head down. Hoseok gripped her curls harshly, noticing the game she was trying to play.

"Since you want to be so fucking needy and thirsty-" he gripped her hair so tight it burned her scalp. But Trinity loved it.

"Swallow every fucking drop." He mumbled in Korean, taking a pull afterwards and then blowing the smoke down directly on top of her face.

Trinity looked up at him. She looked so beautiful doing something so nasty. Hoseok liked that about her. No no, he loved that about her.

Trinity wrapped her lips around his tip. Feeling the warm cum seep from his tip and directly into her mouth. Painting the side of her lips and trickling from her mouth.

"I said every drop. Stop fucking playing with me." He snapped. Trinity moaned around him unintentionally, but the vibrations it caused throughout his body were sensational.

Trinity got as much as she could. And when hoseok wanted her up, he removed his hand from her hair and instead wrapped it around her neck and pulled her up.

Trinity stumbled as she fell back on to the couch, looking up at him as he loomed over her, placing the blunt back in the ash tray and patting her legs.

Trinity breathed heavily, in deep shock as he kissed her lips.

His eyes glistened with this primal hunger. His blood rushed with this sudden eagerness. This desire to have her body again in ways he had been fucking missing for two months.

She started this. And now she would have to deal with it.