10

"Come learn about life as a soldier of the JTF-10. Out in the field or relaxing at the base, Joint Task Force Ten acted as one. Led by Colonel Edward De La Hoya, their bodies and weapons were always honed for battle. Meals, ink, bruises - these daredevils of the sky shared it all." Nureka had seen datapoints out in the wilds before, when stumbled upon before they were just this unknown, some Old World technology that didn't mean anything to her at the time, no matter how curious she had been. Of course, when she received her Focus, everything became clear, even if some of the datapoints involved some truly random information.

But a hologram? That was new to her. She hadn't ever seen one before, Kotallo had briefly mentioned the history to her, how the Grove became the stronghold for his people, as they made their way towards the bridge that would bring them to the Grove's side of the river. Hekarro had seen a vision, it had spoken to him, and Nureka was presuming it hit strongly within the Chief for him to take whatever words it said to heart, literally.

The hologram before her wasn't much better than a datapoint, even if it was colourful in its simplicity. Admittedly, yes, she did walk around the podium which it was sitting on. It wasn't like Gaia's podium, her being the only proper holographic person she had seen, and spoken to, Nureka supposed; so, she was wrong, she had seen at least one hologram...this one definitely was incapable of speaking back. It was sharing data at the end of the day, this place was a museum, a place dedicated to the JTF-10 group.

Kotallo had also tried to condense a quick explanation to her about the Ten. Nureka had naturally been curious, they sounded like an interesting group of people to basically embody; just by listening to this hologram alone she could see it, quite literally. Even as she stared at the hologram picturing a flying machine, a jet, with people coming from an open hatch, they weren't falling though, more gliding by looks of the suits they were wearing.

Nureka narrowed her eyes suspiciously, well, last time she checked Kotallo couldn't fly, the part about always being ready to fight, yes, the ink part, sure; though even Nureka wasn't wholly sure this meant being covered like all the Tenakth around her were. Truly there was a myriad of colours, each meant something different, along with the colours; but she understood that the colours did also represent what clan they came from.

The guards standing either side of the large doorway had spotted the pair approaching when the large building came into view beyond all the trees around it; Nureka had stared at them as much as they had at her, their tattoos were rich blues, vibrant reds and dark greens, there were white parts here and there which was a contrast to the skilful geometric shapes on their skin. She would say that because of the varying colours there was something more mesmerising about their tattoos in comparison to her Marshal companion; and true as that may be, the white and blue of Kotallo's tattoos were still fascinating to her. All of their tattoos were fascinating, and all of them were different; like a snowflake, not one was the same, the shape could be, but the patterns were individual, they were special.

Kotallo had ushered her inside, and though the Tenakth that were around looked bemused at his companion, Nureka was already bypassing with a small smile to watch this hologram. They had been standing here for a few moments, now in silence though that the narration had finished. Kotallo thought she was going to activate it again, before she turned on her heels and looked at him with a thoughtful expression. He just waited for it, that expression right there just signalled to him that she was about to ask him something. He had sort of grown accustomed to her expressions and what they could mean, he was observational at best.

"So...you have the Ten, and I have the Blue Light." Nureka was clearly thinking something through as she rubbed a hand to her chin, she did side-eye the hologram beside her. It just interested her, the different views of the world, and which tribe followed what.