7. Meaner

(Her POV)

"Come on. Let's party. I promise I won't leave you. Maybe." Carly smiled.

"I-I have to call someone first." I smiled and she nodded.

I went to my room as I called Gabe.

"Flower."

"I am my own person with acceptions to my own gut feeling that I should tell you because I'm a weenie and ranting but I'm going to Jasper's with Carly, aka my friend." I told him.

"Did you just call yourself a weenie?" He asked.

"A weenie, a pussy, a goop, a turkey. Yes I did." I said.

"Well then. What're you wearing?" He asked.

"A dress..."

"Tight?" He asked.

"Mmhm." I nodded to myself.

"Have fun. Watch yourself. Or I can assist with that." He hung up before I could ask what he meant.

I opened my closet and looked inside.

"Hurry bitch!" Carly shouted.

"Fuck you!" I shouted.

I put my hair up in a ponytail and put on some matte red lipstick

I put on four inch black heels.

I walked out and she smiled.

"God I wish you weren't straight." She groaned.

I rolled my eyes and laughed as we left and got in her car.

-

We got inside and Sammy waved at us.

We walked over there and I smiled.

"What're we getting this time?" He asked.

I hummed.

"Piña Colada. Staying simple. Light alcohol please." I smiled and he nodded.

"Sex on the beach for your favorite customer." Carly smiled.

"Something like that." He laughed.

"There is, a giant man staring at you. He is the size of Zeus himself. He is the fucking owner of my strip club and I've seen you serve him before. He could turn my lesbian ass straight. He screams zaddy." She stared and I turned seeing Gabriel.

"We have a thing." I told her and she gasped.

"He's my stalker, and I live with it. He's really nice to me. He buys me ice cream and calls me flower." I ranted.

"Oh babe. You've got a horrifying man kissing you feet! Ugh okay go talk to him I wanna see if it goes well cause I have my eye on this babe on the dance floor." She clapped her hands and I rolled my eyes.