20. Memorable

(Her POV)

I sat between his legs as he combed through my messy hair.

"What do you have to do tomorrow?" I asked him.

"I have a few meetings. I'll be home before you're shift is over and I expect you to come back here." He told me.

"Expect?" I smiled.

"Expect." He confirmed.

"Daddy?"

"Baby."

"Thank you."

"For?"

"Taking care of me and being with me." I mumbled.

"Flower?"

"Daddy."

"You're perfect." He kissed my hair and I smiled to myself.

I stood from the ground, turning to daddy who sat on the edge of the bed and looked up at me.

He pulled me by the backs of my thighs and I became super close to him, my hands on his shoulders as his held my hips.

He lifted the shirt that I wore but belonged to him and kissed my stomach. He left open kisses along me.

"Come on." He placed the brush on the nightstand as he pulled me against him, bringing me into his bed.

I was lying on my side, facing him, my face in his bare chest as he massaged the back of my head.

The sheets, the pillows, everything smelt like him.

"Sleep good little love." He whispered.

"Goodnight." I mumbled.

-

I scrambled, trying to make everything as Candice was up in Luke's office.

"Anything else?" I asked.

"No thank you." The group I just served smiled.

I quickly went upstairs and to Luke's office, knocking three times before opening the door and I gasped, shutting it immediately.

"Shit!" I heard Luke curse.

I icked as I went back downstairs and wanted to pour the vodka in my eyes.

She was giving him a blowjob instead of helping my ass.

I suddenly became upset, grabbing my phone.

Imma tattle tail.

"Dahlia my office?" Luke came behind the bar and I scoffed.

"No." I smiled.

"Please don't ruin my job." He muttered in my ear.

"Walk away." I looked up at him.

"You have Mr. Aldine around your fucking finger don't ruin this for me. Who knows what'll happen knowing his girl walked in on me." He rambled.

Customers began staring and he itched the back of his head.

"Candice was supposed to be assisting me because today is very busy. Instead she sucked the manager's dick and that's not allowed. So why the hell do I care about you right now?" I smiled.

"I-"

"The answer is I don't." I raised my eyebrows.

It was nearly silent.

"That's not fair you're dating the boss." He clapped back.

"Who are you gonna tell? The man I'm dating?" I laughed.

"I'll do anything Dahlia I swear to fuck. You'll ruin her job too." He told me.

"She isn't my friend." I shrugged.

"Go to your office Luke." I nodded.

He began walking.

"By the way your dick is the size of a thumb! You're not a grower or a shower!" I yelled and people began laughing.

I rolled my eyes as Candice came from the bathroom.

"I'm so-"

"Don't. You sucked your boss's dick. You lose your job. All of its fun for me so don't worry it's nothing to be sorry about. Speaking of losing your job I am getting a call. Excuse me." I smiled.

"Daddy."

"You're smartass mouth. I'm suddenly grateful I put microphones behind the bar." He laughed.

"It was gross." I icked.

"Don't worry I'll take care of it. About to go into my meetings. I hate my life sometimes." He sighed.

"It's okay. Hope you have fun but I gotta go." I hung up on him.

-

Me: is the door locked?
Gabriel: no

I frowned at his response and walked inside.

I took off my shoes and looked in the living room. I went upstairs and his door was open. I looked and he was sitting on his bed, looking at the TV like it hurt him.

I saw a cut on his lip and I went to him.

"Daddy what happened?" I got on the bed and he ignored me.

He looked pissed.

I took the remote from his hand and straddled his lap.

"What happened?" I touched his lip and he grabbed my wrist, it wasn't rough, it was soft.

"Are you angry? Do you want me to go?" I asked.

He frowned, not looking me in the eye as he put his hands on my hips and I put my hands on his bare chest.

"I got a glass chucked at my face." He said, barely above a whisper.

"Did you do anything?" I asked.

"He's dead." He muttered.

"You didn't have a good day." I assumed and he shook his head no.

I was acting like a guy, thinking with my imaginary dick.

"Take it out on me." I whispered and he immediately looked into my eyes.

Fuck he was hot. I tried so hard not to move my hips.

"Fuck me." I told him.

"No. That can't be our first time together Dahlia." He grumbled.

"Yes it can. Angry sex is more memorable daddy." I grinded down on his dick and he grabbed a fistful of my hair and yanked my head back.

"Like that?" He asked.

"Just like that." I groaned as his tongue moved from the base of my neck to my jaw, leaving kisses.

"This is your last chance bitch. I'm not gonna be nice." He whispered against my skin.

"I want it daddy." I said louder than he was talking.