14. Merely Heartless

(Her POV)

I smiled walking outside and Daddy was leaning against his car holding a flower.

"It's so pretty." I looked at him and he smiled.

"It's a Natal Dahlia." He told me.

I held it and he leaned down, kissing me

I opened my mouth as he gave me his gum.

I smiled as he opened the door for me.

I sat inside and smelt the flower.

I put on my seatbelt as he got in.

"What's today?" I asked.

"Well. I get to talk to more people, maybe watch you do fun things to them if it doesn't go how I want it too." He told me and I held my hand out, he gave me his hand and I leaned onto his shoulder.

"Who are they? What have they done?" I asked.

"Baby. I-I'm gonna need you to mentally prepare yourself." He stuttered and I became concerned.

"I found him." He told me.

I froze and he pulled up to the barn.

He got out and opened my door.

He helped me out as I was now leaning against the car.

"He told me how you were the love of his life but you needed training. He told me how you slept, how he didn't want kids so he got a doctor to preform an illegal operation. Every bone you broke." He held my hands, placing the Dahlia in his pocket.

"Right then and there I wanted to beat the living shit out of this boy. But I needed you to see he wouldn't bring you anymore harm." He tipped my chin to him.

"So you have a few choices. You let your daddy take care of it and stay here, we go inside and I still do it but you're there, or-"

"No I-I wanna do it. It's my past, it's not gonna happen again you're my future. C-can you show him I'm yours d-daddy?" I asked and he kissed my forehead.

"Of course I can little love. Anything you want." He whispered and I wrapped my arms around him.

He hugged me and I pulled back.

"Ready? I brought some things." He said.

"Like what?"

"A bat."

I looked at him and busted out in laughter.

"What?" He asked me with a grin.

"A bat?" I asked.

"And a sword. Have you ever played fruit ninja flower?" We walked inside and I leaned against him, stifling my laugh.

I saw the familiar face and immediately wanted to vomit.