25. Cries

(Her POV)

"You're such a dick." My voice thick with hate.

"Awe. I mean I am what I have." He joked.

"You have a fucking vagina. Dicks under an inch is considered a clit babe." I smiled.

He backhanded me.

"Fucking bitch. You ruined everything for me." He put tape over my mouth, wrapping it around my head so I couldn't lick it off like I had done.

I began crying, my head down and eyes shut.

I was fucking starving.

It's been two damn days I'd been taken and now I think I know how the people daddy locks up in here feel.

"It's gonna be a few hours till your lover boy is here. What should we do?" He lifted my head up by yanking my hair and I cried out.

My arms ache from being roped behind the chair, my ankles on the legs of the chair.

"It's unfortunate you got wrapped up with him. You could've done so well with someone else. Kept your innocent look. Now you look like a damsel in distress." He leaned down and kissed the tape, where my lips lied underneath.

I thrashed, wanting this to be over.

I just wanted my daddy.

I sobbed, my hair a mess in front of my face.

I heard gunshots from the barn's upper windows and Luke ducked, a scream falling from his lips.

I shut my eyes, wanting him to just die.

Luke stood, coming behind me and held a blade to my throat as Chase walked in.

Who knew I'd be happy to see tuna boy.

I took a sharp breath through my nose.

"Drop the weapon." Chase aimed his gun at Luke and people rushed in pointing theirs.

"I want. My life back." He spat, the tip of the blade coming closer to puncturing me, fear spiking my body.

"I'll give you your job back." Daddy walked in, his hands in his pockets, his eyes red.

I didn't even move, my chest rising and falling, Luke plugged my nose and I panicked.

I attempted the tape but he wrapped it a few times too much.

I shut my eyes, telling myself I'd done this a million times. I'd be fine.

"Let her go. I have the keys to your office right here." I couldn't look, my eyes clouding up as I heard keys.

He released my nose and I took a breath, tears falling down my face.

"Use the knife to let her go. I'll throw them to you." Daddy said, his voice calm.

"You brat. You don't deserve to live. I hope you end up killing yourself somehow." He whispered in my ear as he cut my hands free, moving to my ankles, my body finally free.

I covered myself, my clothes gone and I felt embarrassed as I broke a sob.

I heard the keys be thrown and caught.

"Now." Daddy said and I heard a shot as he ran to me, kneeling, pulling the tape from my mouth.

"Oh my fucking god." He pulled me into his lap and I clutched his shirt.

"I'm so sorry. I'll never leave you again." I heard him cry and I knew he heard the agony in my cries as he cried harder, his chest jerking so quickly with his own cries.

"D-did he t-touch you?" He asked and I shook my head.

By body trembled, my cries getting louder.

"I'm so f-fucking sorry." He clutched me tighter.

I tried breathing, my cries quieting down as I pulled back, my hands touching his face.

"I-I missed you." I whispered and he put his hand over one of mine, holding it to his face and he kissed my palm.

He grabbed the back of my head and pulled my lips to his, I felt so desperate to have him. I've gone a lot more days even years in this type of situation but I've had no one to save me.

Now I couldn't wait to be saved.

He pulled away, standing up as he pulled his shirt off of his body, putting it on me, buttoning it up.

He picked me up, making sure to cover my ass as he took me outside and I took a deep breath, just a few minutes ago being restricted of that ability.

He put me in the passenger seat as he got in the drivers and began speeding to his house.

He wiped his eyes, silent tears falling.

I reached and touched his tears, wiping them off.

He grabbed my hand and pressed my reddened wrist to his lips.

"I'm sorry." He whispered.

I couldn't speak as I just watched his face.

His black hair messy, his eyes red around the black color. I grabbed his arms and laid my head on it.

We got to his house and he held my hand as we walked inside.

He immediately went and threw me a bottle of water as he worked to make me a sandwich.

I sat down, he handed the plate to me and he placed his head on his hands, elbows on the table.

He nodded and I began eating, foods never been so good.

He frowned and when I was done he tried taking it and walking away but I grabbed his wrist and he stopped.

He came back and moved to my side of the table, my chair scooting out and sideways as he knelt in front of me.

His hands moved to my thighs as I touched his cheek.

"I love you." I whispered, my voice cracking in the process.

He dropped off his knees and sat on his calves as he pulled my chair to him, his face incredibly pained as he wrapped his arms around my waist, head in my lap, sobs leaving his lips.

"I love you." I said once more.