33. Leash...

(Her POV)

I literally sat beside him in the club, my fucking leash in his hand.

"Why the frown gorgeous?" He teased, tugging on the leash, the choker tightening around my throat.

"Is this necessary?" I asked.

"When you forget to tell me where you go for the second time yes. I'm glad you don't enjoy it. It's makes it fun-ner for me." He smiled.

"I already apologized though daddy." I frowned.

"Your apologies don't mean shit babygirl." He caressed my face, pulling my bottom lip down with his thumb.

"Now hush. You're my pet for the day and you talk far too much for that to be pursued." He patted my head and I huffed.

"Daddy?" I looked at him and he raised his eyebrows, not looking at me.

"Can I sit between your legs then?" I asked and he gave a single nod as I did it. I felt better like this.

He leaned down, moving my hair off my shoulder.

"Don't be embarrassed my flower. If it makes you feel any better daddy really likes this. Having the ability to control how far you stand from me while having the power over your ability to breathe. My dick is so hard because of you." He whispered in my ear, kissing my cheek lightly.

My core suddenly awakened, his words going straight to my pussy.

"Does that help your issue with worrying about what others think?" He asked me, caressing my face.

"You really like it?" I whispered.

"Don't believe me?" He moved one of my hands behind my back, moving so I had easy access and I gasped.

"Mmhm." He hummed in my ear and he returned my hand to my lap.

"I believe you." I whispered.

"Good girl. My pretty pet." He kissed my hair before sitting up.

"They're coming. Do you trust me?" He asked, his hand on my shoulder, soothingly rubbing.

"Yes." I felt my cheeks heat.

"If you're a good girl I'll fuck you so damn hard." He told me and I leaned against his leg, my throat pulled at, him growing tense as people came, apparent.

His free hand found my hair and began playing and tugging at the strands.

I shut my eyes, relaxing and not trying to mind the people in front of us.

"Ahh Gabriel Aldine. I've heard you found your match but I didn't think I believed the media. So this is the infamous Mr. Aldine's Princess hm?" He asked and daddy tugged at my hair, my eyes opening.

"Oh she's a pretty girl." He complimented.

"Don't be shy." Daddy told me.

"Hi, I'm Dahlia. Or Lia." I offered my hand and he looked at daddy before shaking it.

"Nice meeting you, I'm Weston." He smiled.

"Do you own Weston Sanders Inc?" I asked and he laughed.

"I do. That's why I'm here." He nodded.

"Wow, so is it yours or inherited by like a family name?" I asked.

"I'm 45. Hard to believe myself but I founded it at 22." He smiled.

"Sorry continue your thing." I sat back on my ass fully as I listened to what they spoke about.

I liked daddy's business talk. He was hot. His hands would move around my throat, moving my collar a little bit to massage underneath.

-

"Well that's all, thank you so much Mr. Aldine." Weston stood and shook his hand.

"Thank you Sanders." Daddy nodded and he smiled at me before leaving.

"Was I good?" I asked.

"Perfect." He smiled at me gently as I turned around.

"I never said when and I don't even think I'm gonna let you cum." He frowned, caressing my cheek.

"What? Why? What's the point of saying that then?" I grew upset and he laughed.

"Calm down now flower. I never said it was for you. I just said I'd fuck you hard." He grinned, tongue in cheek, his free hand rubbing his jaw.

"If you weren't hot I'd hit you." I crossed my arms.

"Awe pouty girl." He leaned forward, putting two fingers under my collar, yanking me to him.

"What're your gonna do? The answer is always the same and it's nothing." He smiled, but it wasn't sweet, it was mocking, manipulative even.

"You'll do nothing to me because your a pathetic babygirl who needs her daddy for everything now. I've got you between my legs at any chance I allow it." He moved so he grabbed my throat, his fingers pressing so hard, my thighs clamping shut.

"So what's gonna happen is you're gonna learn that it isn't nice to not tell daddy where his baby is going through the day by being my little bitch and taking the dick I give you. I'll teach you patience and how to be grateful. Greedy brat." He smirked, his face tilted slightly, our noses nearly touching.

"Are you my little bitch?" He asked.

"Yes daddy." I whispered, my voice terrifyingly shaky.

"Tell me what you are." He instructed.

"Daddy's little bitch." I answered.

"That's what I thought. Now for threatening to hit me you can crawl your ass outta here. Get in my fucking car." He stood, slapping my ass harshly, eyes glued to me as I crawled by his side, my knees throbbing by the end of it.

"Even on the concrete?" I asked as we got outside.

"Did I tell you otherwise?" He asked, yanking at my throat with the leash.

"No daddy."

"Then why the fuck aren't you moving?" He spat and I took a deep breath, preparing my knees for the bruises.