27. Carve

(His POV)

"Now my princess. What's with you coming over?" I smiled, folding my arms across my chest as I sat at my desk.

"Well daddy, I brought you lunch." She smiled.

I hummed. Today I was feeling particularly aroused by her. I always was but today was more intense, I wanted to bring her food pain.

And I knew how.

"Sit then flower." I said and she sat at the chair across from me.

"You're looking at me weird." She smoothed her dress and I smiled.

"Weird how?" I asked.

"I don't know. It's just weird." She handed me the small brown bag and I smiled to myself.

"Have you eaten today?" I asked.

"Well I was gonna eat when-"

"Come to me. Sit." I patted my thigh.

She walked to me and sat across my lap.

"Good girl. However you fucked up little love." I opened the bag and there was a bottle of water, a container of green grapes, and another larger container of spaghetti.

"You made it?" I asked.

"Yes." She nodded, her face nervous.

I called and one of my men came in.

"Heat it won't you?" I asked and he nodded as he left.

I smiled, her anticipation coming but I wanted to make her panic more.

I like how awful she feels scrambling to see what she did to displease me.

I opened the grapes and held one to her mouth.

She frowned before eating it.

I pulled her dress up slightly to feel her thigh.

She was laced in goosebumps, her hairs spiking up.

I ate a grape myself.

"Daddy?"

"Yes my girl?"

"What did I do wrong?" She asked me.

"Where did you go yesterday?" I asked. It had been two weeks since the unfortunate incident and she didn't even appear phased anymore.

"T-the pharmacy for a flu shot, t-then to the store, I went t-to Home Depot for a new hose for your house, I-oh." She looked at me.

"Uh oh?" She asked.

"Big uh-oh Dahlia sweetheart. What did you do wrong exactly?" I asked.

"I didn't tell you where I was going." She mumbled.

"That's right. And are we allowed to do that? Not tell daddy any of our errands as we run off.  Not even a text?" I smiled and sat back as she shook her head.

"No I'm sorry." She apologized.

"You can be sorry all you want my bad girl." I grabbed her jaw, squeezing.

A new thing I found is she loved when I bruise her, not abusively, but lustfully, my pretty masochistic baby.

She hissed in pain and I chuckled.

"Can daddy bend you over his knee and make your gorgeous ass red?" I asked.

"T-that's my punishment?" She asked.

"Part of it." I nodded.

"What's the other part?" She wondered.

"I can't tell you. It's a surprise. Now do me a solid and hop off my lap, lock my office door, then I want you over my knee." I released her jaw.

She froze, never receiving a punishment before.

"Now brat what's taking you so fucking long?" I smacked her thigh and she yelped, immediately walking to lock the door, a knock approached and I smiled, amused as she opened it, her face bright red.

"T-thank you." She whispered and shut the door locking it.

"Put the food on that table." I pointed to my corner and she did.

"There you go. I have only so much patience my love. Over my lap." I smiled, suddenly grateful my awful chair as no arm rests.

She bent over my knee and I pulled her dress up.

"Mmm planning on making a move today?" I asked.

"No daddy." She whispered.

"So you wear this slutty lingerie for fun then?" I asked, rubbing her ass.

"Don't fucking lie to me Dahlia." I slapped her ass, so fucking hard she screamed and my own hand stung.

"I-I wore it for you. I didn't think this was gonna happen." She whined and I sighed.

"Such a bitch today aren't we? Lying to daddy, not telling him where you roam all over this scary city. Making him repeat his instructions more than once. God baby you're getting on my nerves." I grabbed her hair and she moaned out.

"What do you tell daddy for all the bad things you've done?" I cooed.

"I'm so sorry daddy." She said loudly and I smiled.

"Good. I hope you are." I slapped her ass, the flesh jiggling perfectly.

"The urge to carve my name on your perfect ass is strong today my girl." I hit her again.

"Can you do it?" She asked me.

"Hold on." I fixed her off my lap and onto her knees so I could see her face.

"You want me... to use a knife and carve my name into your ass?" I asked.

"Mmhm." She bit her lip and I smiled.

"You're forgiven. Bend over my desk. Stay there while I get a first aid kit." I stood, jogging excitedly out my door.