29. Stutter

(His POV)

I woke up groggy, Dahlia not in bed.

It was hard to wake up today fuck.

I got out of bed, going to brush my teeth and wash my face.

I moved downstairs and saw her leaned over the counter, on her phone.

"What're you doing?" I asked her and she got startled.

"Jesus." She put her hand on her chest and I laughed.

I came behind her, pressing my groin to her ass and she hummed.

"I'm checking on Carly." She said and I hummed, lifting the back of her night gown.

I looked at the bandage and gently peeled it.

It was scabbed over, not vulnerable any longer.

I smiled, feeling it with my fingers. My name all over her ass.

"It doesn't hurt." She whispered.

"Good."

"Not feeling talkative?" She turned and looked at be before looking at her phone.

I grabbed her phone and powered it off, placing it in my back pant pocket.

"But-"

I grabbed her jaw and pressed her lips to mine.

She groaned, melting into me, her hands on my chest.

I moved down her neck and pulled her flush against me, as if it were a hug.

"Today I have one visit." I whispered in her ear. My voice felt rough, I yelled my fair amount yesterday.

"Okay." She whispered.

"I would invite you but this is worst it gets." I backed up and she looked curious.

"What is it?" She tilted her head.

"Cutting off limbs and putting them in a shredder while the person might be alive a while." I crossed my arms.

"Can I come?" She asked.

"You'll hold me." She said and I smiled to myself.

"You wanna go?" I asked.

"Yes."

"Okay. Get dressed then." I began walking up the stairs and she touched my back pocket, my hand grabbing her wrist.

"But my phone." She whined and I looked at her.

"I pay my own phone bill daddy." She said and I kept my look, her wrist secure in my hand.

"I'm sorry daddy. You can k-keep it." She looked up at me in fear and I released her hand before walking to my room.

-

I put her phone in my desk drawer as I had waited in the car and she walked out.

"How long are you keeping my phone?" She asked.

"Is she dying?"

"No."

"Then for as long as your pretty mouth keeps bugging me." I began driving and she leaned on me.

"You don't seem happy." She whispered and I sighed, kissing her hair.

"Todays not a very good day little love."

"Do you wanna talk or want me to stop talking?" She asked.

"My parents and little brother died in a house fire. I got out obviously. But it's just tough thinking it's been 9 years. It's okay. That's all." I told her and she leaned up, kissing my cheek.

"I'm so sorry. I'm here for you always daddy." She whispered, I guess the look on my face was clear. I just didn't feel the need to talk about it.

"I love you." I whispered.

"I love you too."

-

I sat down and looked at the guy hanging from his wrists and legs.

My flower came and sat between my legs.

I caressed her face, the soft skin bringing me comfort.

I leaned down and smelt her hair.

"You okay?" She asked me and I hummed.

She moved, standing up and moved to stand between my thighs, facing me.

She held my face up to see here and I held the backs of her thighs.

"You sure?" She asked and I moved to kiss her stomach, anywhere I could reach on her.

I suddenly felt sad. Just sad.

"Can I do it for you? Unless it'll make you feel better?" She offered.

"I don't want this to freak-"

"Please. I just wanna help you. I'll do anything to make you happier." She frowned and I stood.

I hugged her to me, looking at the sad man.

"No chipper, just limbs. I want you home with me." I told her and she hummed.

I moved and showed her the table that carried a machete, axe, katana, and more.

She nodded and I moved to sit back down.

I watched as she grabbed the Machete and walked to the man.

"Does it take a few times?" She asked me and I smiled.

"Yes."

She nodded and swung, hitting right below his shoulder. He was also tied by the back so when she'd cut them all off he's be dangling.

He began screaming through the gag and she laughed as she hit him once more, the arm completely off the man.

"What did he do?" She asked.

"He killed his pregnant wife and three children." I told her and she frowned.

She worked on his other arm, three hits this time.

Legs took five each.

"All done daddy." She turned around and smiled at me.

"Good girl." I said and she looked at me.

"Can we watch them clean it?" She asked quietly and I patted my chair.

She sat between my legs and my fingers raked through her hair.

They came in and she watched as they tied each limb in a black tarp with tape.

I leaned down and kissed her temple.

"You make my life worth living." I kissed her cheek and she looked over her shoulder and up at me as I tipped her chin up more and kissed her.

She moaned lightly and I took a deep breath, the last kiss making my heart stutter.

She pulled back and smiled at me before leaning her head on my thigh.