38. Punishment PT. 2

(His POV)

I smiled, tossing my head back as I moaned.

I pulled my head back up, my hand moving quick along my dick, my baby licking her lips, a pout on her face.

"You're so pretty little love." I cooed as I groaned, seeing her gorgeous face and perfect tits.

"I'm sorry." She whispered.

"Nuh uh." I shook my head and she took a deep breath, taking her lip into her mouth.

I leaned forward and pulled her lip from her teeth, her mouth immediately opening and I spat in her mouth, laughing as she shut her eyes, her thighs clamping shut.

"Tomorrow flower, you can have me tomorrow." I told her as I finished on her chest.

She stayed in that position as I stood and pulled my pants up.

I pulled her up and frowned, pressing my hand to her pussy.

She moaned out and I sighed.

"You see Dahlia," I got close to her, my mouth on her ear, my hands moving her hair away from her face and threading into her hair.

"You wouldn't be in this position if you were to do as I told you too. I don't fuck disobedient bitches. You came already today, now you know what it's like to be denied by me. Now I have pictures to please myself too if you can't get your shit together. Tomorrow I expect you to be a good girl for me. Can I ask that of you?" I pulled away, cupping her face in my hands.

I pressed my thumb along the seam on her lips and she opened her mouth.

"I'll be a good girl daddy." She told me around my thumb as she sucked on it.

I leaned down and kissed her forehead.

"I hope so. Don't let me down Dahlia." I whispered and pulled my thumb from her mouth, licking the saliva she left before touching her chin.

"Go shower. I'll be in bed. Don't take longer than 20 minutes." I ordered and she mumbled "yes daddy." and hopped along.

-

I was replying to emails in the Penthouse office, sipping my coffee.

I sat back and adjusted the draw strings on my sweats as I heard a knock on the door.

"Daddy?" I heard a sleepy voice.

"Baby." I replied and she opened the door.

"Good morning my girl." I said as she came to me and pecked my lips, fresh mint rolling off them as she straddled my lap.

"You still seem tired, why'd you wake up?" I asked.

"I need you." She kissed my throat.

I hummed.

"I won't do it again. I don't like that punishment." She told me.

I rubbed her back.

"No?"

"No. I couldn't sleep." She whispered.

"What kept you up?" I smiled, kissing her shoulder.

"You daddy." She almost moaned.

"I recorded the soccer game on the TV. Wanna go watch it?" I asked.

"Okay." She whispered, seeming disappointed that I ignored what she told me.

I sat on the couch, putting the recliner up as I pulled between my legs, her back to my chest.

I put it on and began touching her boobs over her tank top.

She leaned against me and I pulled her legs open.

I loved having her like this.

I moved one of my hands down her body and into her shorts.

I began rubbing her clit, my other hand under her shirt and on her chest, pinching and pleasing her nipples.

I heard a gasp leave her lips as she rolled her hips against my hand.

She reached for the hand under her shirt and I let her have it.

She held it in her own hand, still grinding against my other.

"You want my fingers inside you baby?" I whispered and she moaned.

"Yes." She gasped.

I moved and pressed my middle finger inside her wetness, my ring finger following along as she put her head back on my shoulder.

She released my hand and I wrapped it around her throat.

"Fuck." She barely whispered, my motions faster, my fingers curling deep within her.

"Cum on my fingers flower. That's fucking right." I moved my hand from her throat to her waist, pulling her to me more.

"Dadd- shit!" She squealed and tried pulling away from me but I kept her where she needed to be as she trembled.

"Thank you." She whispered as I pulled my fingers out of her pussy and stuck them into her mouth.

"Of course. Let's be a good girl for me today yeah?" I kissed her cheek as she held my hand to her mouth, now just sucking on my fingers.

"Mmhm." She nodded and leaned completely against me, watching the soccer game.