23. Incident

(Her POV)

I yawned, looking at my phone seeing a missed call from Carly.

"Carly?" I called and she answered.

"Can you pick me up?" I heard her cry.

"Oh of course!" I hung up and slid my slippers on, and left my apartment.

I made sure to quickly lock it as she sent home her location.

I went to where she was and it was a weird looking house.

She immediately came in the car and sobbed.

"Drive." She buckled herself in and I began driving till I got to a local frozen yogurt shop.

"Carly honey calm down." I reached and grabbed her hand.

She covered her face with her other hand and I stepped from my car, going to her side and opening it.

I pulled out and she clutched onto me like she couldn't breathe.

"Oh sweetheart what's happened?" I rubbed her back as she shook her head and I felt her wobble.

"Did you go out last night?" I asked.

She nodded and I frowned, having her lean against the car as I held her making sure she wasn't unstable.

I pulled away and her face was a deep red but purple surrounded her jaw and eye.

"Oh my god." I held her face.

"I-I went to Jasper's w-with the girl I'd been fucking with a-and she left s-so I went to take a drink from coming off the dance floor and I blacked out until the morning. I wake up in this house with five dudes sitting on the couch, completely naked, my vagina is fucking burning and it's b-beat as shit and I have this on my fucking face. I had taken their clothes and half of them were still drunk so I grabbed my phone and fucking ran Lia." She looked at me and I frowned, wiping the tears and mascara from her eyes.

"I've been here love. Can I maybe take care of your face and we go to a Gyno?" I asked.

"Why the Gyno?" She asked.

"Honey you have no idea if they were clean. No idea if they used protection. You don't take birth control. Just please? Do it for yourself." I held her hands and she nodded.

"My head hurts and my face." She touched the swollen parts.

"Let's get frozen yogurt?" I offered.

"Okay." She nodded and she held onto my hand as we walked inside.

I paid for us quickly so no one questioned her.

We walked back out and sat in the car, eating what we got.

I felt my phone buzz and I checked it.

Gabriel- Hey flower you doing alright this morning?
Me- Carly had a really bad night so I'm helping her out. I can't call for a while.
Gabriel- Help your friend out little love. Call me when you can♥️

"He's cute Lia." She sniffled and I laughed.

"Adorable. Can I start driving?" I asked her and she nodded.

-

"Sit here." I patted the counter and she sat as I handed her water and Ibuprofen.

I looked and saw her neck, it was clear she was choked.

"Carly do you mind taking your shirt off?" I asked and she did it, hickeys, cuts, bruises on her body and I felt myself slipping, my heart hurting for her but my own shit coming back.

"Lia you don't have to if it's too much." She whispered.

"No. By the way, Santana is dead." I gave her a false smile as I aided to the cuts first.

"What? How?" She asked, flinching when I put medicine on the cuts.

"Mr. Gabriel Criminal Aldine." I told her and she laughed.

"That's so cool! A boy toy who's over 6', so handsome he's making a lesbian question herself, and killing people for you! Ugh swoon." She smiled.

I laughed and shook my head.

"We can put on an ice pack when we come back. Call in and see if there's free appointments." I handed her my phone and she began calling the closest medical center.

"30 minutes." She told me.

"Literally timing couldn't be better. Do you wanna go alone or-"

"You're not leaving me." She grabbed the shirt from beside her and put it on.

-

"Ran the swabs, no infections, no diseases, high irritation. It's very... noticeable what had taken place. The labia is incredibly swollen. Merely purple. It will go down but can I recommend therapy maybe? I don't specialize in any of that obviously but I know someone." The Gyno offered, she was incredibly kind.

"Sure." Carly nodded.

She smiled and left.

I grabbed her head, putting my lips to her ear avoiding the cameras.

"I'll find them for you, bash their heads in myself." I pulled back and she smiled at me.

"You're lucky I'm slightly into what your boy does for a living. You help with that shit?" She whispered with a grin.

"I've done my share." I smiled.

"Get it hottie." She winked and I laughed.

I pulled out my phone and called Gabe.

"Baby."

"Do you have any ice packs?" I asked.

"Plenty. Why?" He asked.

"Not in the right place to explain but can I use them?"

"Of course. Facing my front door, third stone on the right side of the door, push and it'll open to my spare key." He told me.

"Text me that. I have the memory of a goldfish and that's cool. Thank you bye!" I hung up.

"If I told Gabriel what happened, would you resent me for all of eternity? He can track those people, he does it for a living." I told her.

"Of course. But no one else please." She shook her head.

"Your face sweetheart, it's so swollen." I frowned.

"It hurts. The ibuprofen helped though." She smiled.

"I'm so sorry." I kissed the back of her hand and she shrugged.

"I mean, I'd rather not remember, it could be worse, I could have something broken, a STD or STI. I'm in fairly good shape." She sighed.

"Be careful next time your out? Sammy wasn't working last night was he?"

"No. I won't be going out for a good while. I can't." She shook her head.

"Take all the time you need."