Chapter Twenty Five | Don't Fight Her in Cheerleading

Chloe wanted to leave school after the stupid English class and whatever that was with Dallon. But as she was near the door, she realized that she couldn't. No doubt that the events have circled around school - probably before the class even left to start the assignment. Chloe would be judged for sure, who knows what people would be saying if she leaves after all that.

To anybody, an argument with a teacher is awful, especially if you don't win. With Chloe, it's worse. She didn't win the argument, which just makes her look even worse in the case of her ever-failing popularity and likeliness.

Plus who knows what they all heard in the conversation or argument with Dallon. What was with that? Who does he think he is to force her to do the assignment? Who does he think he is to tell her 'it's about time you learn a thing or two about the world'?

He knows her more than anybody else in the school. It wasn't Chloe's choice, nor did she consent to it. It's because he decided to show up at her house that one day she didn't go to school. He saw what it was really like at home.

How her parent's arent home - knows how they are never home. How she sees her brother very little. How she acts with him and treats him with love, and is so much nicer to him than anybody else. Sees how there are too many staff members to keep track of, and how Chloe choses to not know their names, how Chloe treats her staff, not to the full extent, but knows it's bad.

Dallon knows way too much about Chloe for her liking. He knows the most out of everybody at school. No, scratch that he knows more about Chloe than anybody else in the world.

Besides Mia. She's been around long enough to see the full story. Though there are some things that she doesn't know. She doesn't need to know everything. Chloe knows that Mia will keep things quiet and to herself, but there is a small chance she will tell Ana things to help her destroy Chloe.

Chloe knows that Mia won't betray her trust, even though they are no longer friends. At least at the moment. But who knows, jealousy and anger can make people say some things that they don't mean to.

There are things that nobody else needs to know. Especially not her mortal enemy, freaking Ana.

That mortal enemy is another reason why Chloe is unable to leave school early. Well, not her directly, but her involvement.

Today is the first day of cheerleading practice.

Cheerleading practice is supposed to be fun, it's usually one of the best days and one of Chloe's favorite things to do.

But thanks to Ana, that is not the case this year.

Chloe knew she needed to allow Ana to join the team - she would not hear the end of it if she didn't.

After school today was the first day of cheerleading practice.

Because of Ana, Chloe is dreading going to practice. For the first time ever.

No time to dread or be afraid, it is time for cheerleading practice.

Chloe flattened her skirt one more time, straightened out her cheer shirt, tightened up her high ponytail, and made sure her shoes were tied. Once she was sure her appearance looked good, she pushed back her shoulders, stood up straight, and headed out of the locker room to the gym.

She was the only one in the locker room and should be the only one in the gym. Cheerleading practice doesn't start for another fifteen minutes. She wanted to get in early to take everything in and prepare for practice.

With all of the crap going on lately, Chloe wasn't able to put together a new routine as she would have liked. Thankfully, last year she came up with many different routines.