Chapter Twelve | Don't Make Those Comments

The newest Camaro zl1, the ride she chose for the day, pulled up and parked outside of the school. Chloe decided to make today even more extra than normal, she had music blasting. This way she was guaranteed that everybody will be looking at her.

She waited in her seat, looking at her nails in disappointment. She knew there was something she forgot to do this morning, she didn't fix her nail polish. They don't look too bad, but the last time she got a manicure was last week, and it's obvious it has been that long. Plus everybody has seen these nails already, and they don't quite match her outfit.

Oh well, there is nothing she can really do about it now. She doesn't have any nail polish on her, nor does she have any in her locker. She used that all up last week and hasn't stocked back up yet.

Maybe Mia has some. Chloe could ask her and borrow some from her. If she doesn't, there is still Ana she could ask.

Chloe's mood soured a bit, thinking about Ana. She doesn't like her, and that feeling grows every passing minute she sees her. Even just looking at her. Chloe doesn't really know why, she thinks it's because Ana tests her sometime, most of the time actually. It's a surprise that she is still around.

Come to think of it, it's probably about time for her to go. Ana has had her time being Chloe's friend. Chloe could use another one friend, one that does not constant question and underestimate her. One that will actually care about her and want to be her friend. Someone kinda like Mia. That would be amazing.

Though Mia is a once in a lifetime person to find. It will be extremely difficult to find another person like her. No, it won't be difficult, instead it would be straight up impossible. She will never find someone like her again. That is why Chloe is determined to make sure Mia stays in her life for as long as she can.

The cherferrur opened Chloe's door, the music was already blasting. Chloe was too deep in her thoughts, she hadn't realized that redemption day has already started. That didn't matter to Chloe, she can jump right into it without making it look like she forgot about it or wasn't paying attention.

She smirked at the driver, her way of thanking him. That will be changing in the future, sometime soon hopefully. At least not today, not when there are people around. And definitely not when she is trying to prove that she doesn't care about people or what they think about her.

Chloe step out of the car, putting her hand in the driver's, and standing up straight. Chloe's body posture screamed 'look at me', commanding attention. Which was already a given, consider who she is and the fact that loud music was coming from her direction.

Everybody standing in the parking lot instantly turned their heads in her direction. Almost all of the faces showed shock and a little bit of fear and some respect - also known as the perfect facial combination. Chloe loves seeing those faces, they are simply the best.

As her feet planted on the ground the music stopped, but the faces did not stop looking at her. Instead Chloe swore more did, some people were standing by the main entrance and gathering in front of the school, looking at her. Chloe shook her head, fluffing out her hair.

Chloe whispered a 'thank you' to the driver, making sure it was quiet enough that nobody else could hear it other than the two of them. She thought it would be too weird and rude to not say anything. This way she is attempting her change.

If all else fails and she doesn't do anything else, then she can count it towards the one good deed of the day. This is something Chloe wants to start doing, she feels like it will be a good beginning towards the change movement.

"Yo, check Chloe out!" someone shouted from behind her.

"Man, doesn't she look hot! Damn," his friend responded.