Chapter 4- Serene in storm

His significant silent angry step headed flat to the dark basement. And a loud gunshot became conscious of the two men on the bare floor. Body throbbing shivers from the inner soul in fear & anxiety gulping them, features covered with blood. Looked like they were extremely tortured.

Couldn't even lift their faces & dare to look up at the entrance, evident panic in their eyes deducing the powerful demonic dignity reaching them.

A vicious smirk played on the dire captivating face of Jeon Jungkook, holding a gun in his right hand meanwhile dark gaze was a nightmare.

"Messing with Jeon Jungkook parallel to teasing the hellfire. And it won't take long to burn in the same fire."

The deadly voice cut through their eardrum like sharp thunder on a stormy night as well as the sharp sound of shoes coming near the two terrible men.

" They took it easy. Let me take it easy then." The authoritative steps stopped finally in front of them.

" Pathetic piece of shit." And a gunshot thundered without any further indication. The bullet pierced one of them directly. Scarlet liquid oozed out, dripping down from his forehead.

The alive body beside the dead one flinched at the rough sound. The man tried to let out words for his existence to beg in front of the devious mafia to grant his life.

Before he could pronounce a word, the scraping sounds on the floor hesitated his heart out, letting out a word that was far.

Grabbing a chair harshly already dragging in front of that man, now so furious Jungkook. Noises echo in the dark silent room.

He bangs and placed the chair loudly on the floor, making the man shrink by the loudness. And then his marvelous body was in it, sat down in a calm imperious way. Legs apart a little & elbows resting on his knees holding his gun in one hand, meanwhile drastic gaze chops the man.

"Now tell me, wasn't that easy? Bullet holes sincere on the forehead & bloody blood dripping down. Hmm?"

Similar to the epitome of godly feature in black communicating with his dark daring aura, his every word cut like a knife.

The man's face was tragic & looked so homeless & beggar of his own life.

" Come on. Won't you like this easy pretty stuff on you, Hutaski, I guess that's your name? " The mafia's voice got bitterly calm while he threw carelessly the revolver in front of him.

Hutaski's eyes widened. " Oh please. I'm not that heartless. I'll give you an easy cessation of breath also. You are the second culprit after all." Jungkook let out & afterward looked at the gun on the ground & then at the terrific man.

" Take it. For you. " His dominant tone ordered as he raised his eyebrows at the last giving a significant smirk.

The man has no strength & heart to pick up, but if he dares to deny mere words of Jungkook's, then his death will turn into disastrous torture ever. And he is so aware of it.

His trembling hand picked up the gun with horrendous mental pain. The mafia stood up " Shoot yourself". Casually speaking out the words, he turned to leave.

" I feel like vomiting sitting in front of some trash. But I don't wanna waste my time here any more seconds. " Jungkook then looked at the entrance.

" Bambam go bring my pretty dogs. And make sure they vomit on this trash & then eat his nasty body alive & the dead ones too, of course."

And the man, Hutaski was terrified enough. The next moment click sound can be heard at the exact time, black shoes stopped & lips formed the same cold horrific smirk on his deadly handsome face.