Chapter 8 : Blazing peace

The conjunction of the blue sky with the silvery moon illuminates the night with a deeper enchantment. Night has fallen with the appearance of celestial stars and the moon.

A lot of time passed after the sun sunk into the horizon and a dark sweet night prevailed all around with the sparkle of diamonds in its sky, a calm blanket of heart-touching wind had united around the Earth randomly making the night soul soothing.

"You gave such a big offer, he had to take it," Namjoon said holding the wine glass.

The person in front of him smirked as the next moment clinking sounds of glasses could be heard on the luxurious rooftop of their mansion.

"I work on planning for success in advance. I don't waste time thinking about whether the other person will accept my offer or not." Jungkook's deep voice was so vivid as his lips soon touches the glass taking a sip afterward.

The pleasure reaches through his body as he looked down at the glass, fingers moving the glass & scarlet wine into as well bumped gently together against the glass wall inside.

"I know anyone will be forced to take my offer. I will make them."

" Sure you will Jungkook because the world knows very well that success is another name for a business with you," Namjoon states while Jungkook gave a little smirk as he turned his head to look at the night sky holding the wine.

While Namjoon takes a barbeque stick. " Wow... it's so amazing baby."

Seokjin gave a soft smile to his husband as he continued barbequing on the grill over the open fire.

The success of their business in foreign is growing rapidly and it's been quite a while since Namjoon had a proper drink with his brother after he had returned.

Nothing much. It's a beautiful night getting spent casually chilling on the luxurious rooftop terrace of Jeon's mansion. Rich brilliant red wine with a delicious barbeque night.

Species of foreign dishes & other expensive drinks are perfectly arranged on the glass table around the black couches.

A barbeque set at the railing side on which Seokjin is barbecuing with a soft smile and serving it himself. There are no servants today, few servants have just arranged everything around including all other food, and had taken their leave.

They are alone just spending some time all together. However, Jungkook was involved with his work and wasn't available to join but remembering their casual dinner night in the mansion infrequently was a long time ago so he had returned simply to join his cousin at his suggestion.

Yesterday Seokjin & Namjoon returned from their date at midnight. And today in the early morning Jungkook was already out of the mansion & had returned just some time ago.

After taking a long soothing shower the mafia is now sitting on the couch with his brother with wine. Having a casual chilling barbeque night.

Even if everyone is there, one specific person was missing, he was not seen around the glamorous rooftop. They had been sitting there for a while.

Before Seokjin came he had called the pretty male on the rooftop. But his presence has not seemed to appear there yet.

" Seokjin I can't see Taehyung around. Where's the pretty boy? Did you call him?" Namjoon asked while getting up from the couch and walking to Seokjin with his glass.

" Yes before coming here but he's not here yet. I'll go & bring him here myself after put over to grill this one." Seokjin replied while he sets another barbeque stick on a hot grill.