Chapter 7 : Quiescent

The roofs of the car danced with spray. Both silent males inside could hear the murmuring of the rain through the wet glass window. It sounded like a soothing hum in the warm wordless atmosphere inside the car.

Although his cold heart is reluctant, perhaps his eyes are not. Those ebony orbs look like studying occasionally the ethereal male who looked so pleased staring out of the window holding the galaxy in his two pairs of restful eyes.

Strangely enough, glancing at him, hardly anyone will discover layers of serenity that the mafia had tremendously developed in uncovering.

Like the quiet road, they had a quiet journey to the mansion in the rain. On reaching, Taehyung was fast to unlock the door, Jungkook just looked at him before getting out as well.

As soon as they placed their feet outside, guards were quick enough to come near them holding umbrellas on their heads.

They both simply separated into each other's room after entering inside without troubling to speak a word. Even if the two of them don't appear disturbed from the outside but surely from the inside.

The kind of disturbance from which they will find the results after dangling long in the field. What kind of trouble will they get after hanging in the field for so long? It's just the beginning. Oh if only they knew.

--

Black blazer was placed on the white bed and the soft curtains were peacefully fluttering sometimes by the distant wind. The bathroom door got unlocked as he came out with his wet hair, changing his clothes after a relaxing shower. Soon he notices the blazer on the bed.

Two pairs of quiet eyes simply stared at the black fabric for a moment before taking gentle steps towards his open window.

The downpour has stopped presently cool breezes roaming outside, which now and then gets the opportunity to enter through the open windows.

Outside weather looks revivified and adorable for that romantic date of the lovers with their beloved.

A soft smile curved his lips before Taehyung thought about going downstairs, averting his pretty gaze from the view.

Arriving in the living room, he caught sight of Seokjin in a beautiful outfit who seemed to be walking toward him, noticing his presence there.

" Taehyung....you here... I'm going out with Namjoon tonight. Pardon, I didn't have the time to tell you since he suddenly set the date after his return. At this hour there's no one around. Would you give this coffee to Jungkook in his room? Namjoon is waiting outside."

Seokjin let out while handing a cup of coffee to Taehyung before hurrying outside, he caressed Taehyung's cheeks " Bye. Take care, beautiful."

Unexpectedly, everything occurred. And certainly, Taehyung never expected this to confront tonight when his presence just reached downstairs & Seokjin handed him a cup of coffee. He couldn't utter a word except to hold the mug quietly.

As it is stated- unexpected things happen at unexpected times. And so far or beyond far Taehyung never anticipated this, and neither could he let out any refusal in front of Seokjin.

But the dilemma arose when Seokjin left the mansion and Taehyung stood there alone in the generous living room. Seems like the large hall is going to consume him. There's no worker, his eyes got a glimpse around.

At this hour, no one is in the main mansion area as all of them are already in their respective rooms which are at the corner of the sideway mansion to the left side lane from where nothing can be noticeable inside the mansion.