Chapter 13 : Quiet Ignite

The rain is heavy outside the same as it was before. Jungkook fed Taehyung the warm soup and then gave him medicine. It has passed moments he was standing in front of the big glass window. Droplets of water hitting on the glass and the weather roared through in the darkness.

Stood by the window his hand folded in front of his chest and ebony eyes staring at the rain and the black thick weather outside. He seemed so steady and calm.

The fire crackled still in the silent room, his silent eyes fixed on the storm outside whereas behind him the petite male sleeping on the bed in peace. He observes how gloriously the lightning flashes like fireworks and seems to break across the heart of the endless sky in a zigzag way.

Lightning flashed the serpent and moments after thunder bangs out of the hollow of the broken sky, the black atmosphere howls and illustrates the world that nature sometimes screams out to.

The electric sparks of the lightning are serpentine sizzling. Jungkook's fixed gaze admired through the window. When nature expresses fierce anger, the beauty is indescribable.

Beauty it is, yes..there is beauty in the wrath of nature too.

The same peacefulness that blesses comfort to calm the agitation of man is in rage now. Nature flaunts beauty in her every characteristic. Smooth smirk formed on the mafia's lips thereon, he turned behind and eyes looked at the beauty lying on the bed...

The soul on the bed is so parallel to nature---

The petite male is the silent chaos in flesh and blood.

He turned completely and walked near the bed with the same folded hand keeping in front of his chest, stopped, and stared at sleeping Taehyung. Dark room with dim light soft inside, the shadow of Jungkook's marvelous figure falls upon the petite feature.

Jungkook bent down on the bed while he keeps his both hand on it.

" The quiet peaceful boy..... Are you Kim Taehyung?"

" It could be a serious discussion."

He smirked for the second time as he sat at the other side of the bed keeping his head behind the bedboard and closed his eyes after giving a glance at the sleeping Taehyung.

"Too much chaos happened today. And your rage...I need rest. " He whispers with closed eyes.

Time passes, the night deepens and the rain outside has reduced its level a little. Jungkook's movement no more echoes inside the room, only the crackling of the fire is awake.

---

The light of dawn trickled into the room. Blinding shafts of the light beat against the white window glass. The day dawned a little bright in contrast to the previous night's showery weather. Light golden sunlight shimmered on the scene.

The rising sun fashions a mild rosy hue across the morning sky. He rubbed his bleary eyes gently and soon gaze happens to look at the window due to the brightness. There was a pearly glow in the fresh sky. Today brought soft weather.

It's not a too much heated bright day but a pleasant warm soft combination after yesterday's rain storm. The gloom lingered with light brightness spreading the charming gentleness of nature.

Realizing a light headache, he lifts himself from lying and sits on the bed without eyes noticing or looking anywhere he intends to get up properly to get out of bed. But soon, he feels a sudden grip.

He halts. Sleepy eyes gradually shift beside him and discover a hand holding his wrist. Following the hand, his eyes thereafter come to see the owner, Jungkook who is with eyes closed leaning on the bedboard and was holding his wrist.