Chapter 15 : Restless

Both males' eyes were looking at each other. The mafia slowly walked towards him while both his hand inside his pocket. Taehyung is convinced till now that there is always a steady dominance illustrated through Jungkook with his striking attractiveness.

Taehyung seemed to get lost in thought looking at the mafia but the deep voice soon interrupted.

"Come inside."

The beautiful male walked in after he lowered his gaze. Jungkook's orbs soon noticed the petite hand. It was the moment, that he came to understand the purpose of this delicate presence in his room.  Because certainly, the beauty in front of him will not bestow his view before him without reason.

Jungkook folds his hand in front of his chest, waits patiently for Taehyung's words.

There was silent.

"Your clothes."  And the soft elegant tone reaches Jungkook's ears.

Taehyung forwarded his hand holding Jungkook's clothes.

The mafia's eyes stared at the beautiful male for a moment.

"Leave it to you. " Jungkook replied.

Taehyung's almond orbs looked up at the man in front of him.

"There is nothing to look at me. I have given you my things, now you keep them with you or throw them away. It's up to you." 

The petite's eyes remained at Jungkook with a gentle surprise.  Jungkook's phone started to ring interrupting the tense atmosphere.

" Yes do take his class Bambam. I'll be there in five minutes. " Jungkook stayed silent before he replied to the person behind the phone. And he takes the initiative to walk out of the room while talking on the phone.

"As I said my outfit is suitable for your delicate body." Before he leaves passing the petite physique he whispered to Taehyung's ear.

Shivers run down the petite's body with the whisper. Heart seemed to make a beat. Those words echo inside Taehyung's mind and heart as he stood there holding the piece of clothes in his hand.

His fingers grabbed a little tighter the fabric as he slowly made his way out of Jungkook's room.

---

It was a dreary unpleasant night and everything outside was shrouded in silence.  Darkness engulfed the environment.

" You can't escape. I'll have a grip on you this time more tightly. "  A man smirked spreading evilness on his handsome yet villainy face.

Soft body trembles in fear as Taehyung strives to free himself from the rigid grasp of the person in front of him.

" Oh, how I love as you speak less. "  The man grips Taehyung's jaw hard. Taehyung winched as the harsh grip came in contact with his delicate skin. Tears welled up in his eyes blurring his sight as they speed up in falling.

" L- leave ." Taehyung could only utter little with his frightening meek tone.

He felt disgusted and sick from the core of his existence as the man rubbed his nose against his neck.

" How can I baby ...how can I leave you when I got you alone. When I got your ravishing body alone with me."

The man moved more close to him.

" N- no... Papaaaaaaa."

Taehyung screams out as he wakes up coated in sweat in his bed, gasping heavily. Tears commenced to drop from his scared yet beautiful eyes. It's a nightmare.