Chapter 9 : Silvery Moon

Before the heated tension could get more heavy on the atmosphere around the two males and turn hundreds of times more uncertain, footsteps seemed to hear as the couple arrived there.

" Whaaa!...How did the glass break? oh, bad luck. How come you two stand near the broken glasses? Move aside. I'm calling the maid to clean it up right away."

Seokjin spoke out quickly. Namjoon was standing next to him. The petite male took his eyes off the mafia. And the mafia removed his gaze from him as well afterward his steps walked back over to the couch.

The mafia settle down on the couch and took his glass back in his hand. Soon a maid came and cleaned the place, took the broken pieces of glass, and left.

The couple again returned to their previous positions. Namjoon changes the music to a romantic one. The pretty male got busy decorating some young green veggies on the plate with the meat.

Following every step carefully Seokjin taught him a little, he was decorating the food on the plate with perfect attention. Gentle breezes blow constantly on the terrace.

In a different state of mind, heart trembles a little. Slender fingers stopped putting sauce over the meat as hesitant soft almond gaze shifted to his right catching the view of the Mafia sitting on the couch with spreading legs with his wine glass.

Sitting with his eyes closed, head lying on the softness of the couch behind him. He is looking so peaceful, his marvelous body is simply looked so relaxed, and his stern serious face is eye soothing.

An unknown rough & fast pulsing sensation startled him from inside. Lowering his gaze Taehyung looks away.

Calmly shutting his eyelids for a moment, he again unlocked his eyes and concentrated on his work.

With the man sitting on the couch soothing breezes also caress his beautiful face from time to time while he was busy decorating the plate.

Glowing serene gaze drifted to the ravishing view of the inky night when he finishes his work. The enchanting view was enraptured by his admirable gaze.

Incapable to quell the desire of his mind, gentle steps went in the direction towards the railing to get sank into the view and soaked by the tranquil wind entirely.

He stared at the wide sky. Now and then, the sparkling stars are winking at him and the twinkle catches his eyes making his orbs shine like the galaxy itself.

The glowing moon dominated large in the inky sky, encircled by an ethereal gleam.

Staring at the endless sky, his sight shines like a galaxy in his large captivating eyes. The whites of the eyes gleamed celestial around his blazing almond orbs.

Holding the railing Taehyung started at the sky for a good amount of moment. Soon inhaling a long breath a soft smile formed his rosette lips as he slowly closes his eyes.

Oblivious of the two ebony eyes had got unlocked a long time ago and were observing the beauty's appearance from the start.

Ebony eyes witnessed how the cool breeze was caressing his soft body and tickling his mesmerizing face causing his fluffy hair to fall frequently over his forehead.

And at the same time, the dim light of the silvery darling moon was kissing his face while his eyes were closed spreading thick long lashes over his pink upper cheeks and the pale light of the terrace in combination trying to focus on him from behind carving his beauty more radiant.

The Mafia was astonished for the second time tonight.

One time for your burning words.....
Ahead... One more time for your breathtaking view.