Chapter 10 : Melancholy sky

Perhaps no one will know better than the two males how the night has passed. It was blended with indecisive thoughts and fluctuating emotions that had beautifully followed a restless sleep with disturbing risky feelings.

The sun is peeking through the window of his room & streaks of the sunlight trying to crack through the curtains. Eventually, the bright light poured into his room & the way they danced against the floor & kissing his soft morning skin is so mesmerizing.

The dawn chorus of melodic birdsong drifted in his ear from distance. Another day had dawned, bringing with it new hopes and aspirations.

Though uncertain new foreign feel was all the beautiful male getting when he opened his almond eyes first time in the cozy morning.

An unknown feeling hastily embraced his awakened sensation that started to hurt inside his heart within seconds. Somewhat certainly suffers from strange thoughts.

It is the unusual uncertainty in feeling good that too causes pain.

Long slender finger removed the soft sheet from his body and soon feet touches the floor. Quietly his footsteps reached the large window like every morning to adore nature.

He no longer has sleepy eyes witnessing the glow of dawn very early today.  Taehyung has spent his night sleeping and sleepless together.  He was enjoying the comfort of nature by staring at far to the sky and sending love to his father like every morning.

A knock on the door interrupted his thoughts. Steps went towards the entrance as he opens the door and came face to face with Seokjin who looks sober than the previous night.

"Freshen up Taehyung. I guess you have your classes. I have a light headache. Ohh.. dear, sorry to leave you alone yesterday. I do apologize, got drunk and didn't check up on you last night."

Seokjin said while messaging two fingers over his forehead, he continued " Are you well by the way?"  Taehyung nodded providing a soft suppressed smile.

" Then all good. Come to the breakfast table, I'm leaving to downstairs."  Seokjin smiled back as he walked away from there.

--

He stepped downstairs to the breakfast table after he freshen up. Almond eyes tried roaming around the mansion subtly. Carrying a hesitant feeling inside his chest, not so wishing to face a certain dominant persona.

All the occurrences of the last night with the specific person on the terrace disturbed together in his mind developing a crisis.

Taehyung's steps reach downstairs and to him, fortunately, it is -- he didn't catch a glimpse of the mafia's face till now.  He walked through the large hall room toward the breakfast table soon gaze notices Seokjin sitting with hands on his forehead

Taehyung went beside him opening his fist he looked at the thing which he brought from his room. Soon he puts it on the table. In his soft-spoken tone, the same gentle voice said.....

" You'll feel better."

Seokjin looked up and notices a painkiller in front of him placed on the table.

Thereupon he was turned slightly emotional as his admirable sweet gaze looked at Taehyung who just settle down at the breakfast table.

" Aww, Thanks, dear sweetie. I should have taken this earlier. Alas! I remember Namjoon had left a painkiller on the side table in our room before living with Jungkook."

Taehyung listened silently to Seokjin. But halting there, the last name creates sudden beats inside the heart of the petite male.

" By the way last night Namjoon had bought my drunk body and heard that Jungkook carried you downstairs as you had fallen asleep." Taehyung stopped chewing the food.