Chapter 16 : Frenzy

"W-what are you s-saying." Delicate afraid voice cracked.

In confusion, Taehyung asked out in his meek state of awful shakiness.

"Why? Don't you understand? Or are you pretending not to Taehyung?" Jungkook gritted his teeth.

When insanity works sense turns blind. Jungkook's words and actions seemed beyond confusing to Taehyung. Jungkook's hold on him remains rigid making Taehyung winch frequently.

"L-leave me." The petite requests as his soft body squirms in Jungkook's muscular arms.

" Why? So you can escape. Then I will not."  Jungkook states dominantly.

Soon dusky orbs fall on Taehyung's trembling soft lips. His eyes stared at his delicate pink skin.

Wine lips moved closer unconsciously, those were just going to touch the other's roseate ones, and the soft sound of sobbing reaches Jungkook's ears.

He halts but remained in the same position and clinches his jaw as he shuts his eyes. Moments later when the soft sounds of sob didn't cease, he moved away. Ebony orbs looked at the ethereal feature.

He stared at Taehyung. Those mesmerizing eyes were closed in panic. And the same beautiful face blended with the reflection of fear while rosy lips quiver.

"Why are you crying? Huh? What did I do to you, that you have to cry like this?" Jungkook's tone was raw and cold.

His hold looses a little on Taehyung while he spoke looking at his tears. More tears fall as Taehyung pushed Jungkook with all his strength and turned to leave as soon as possible.

But he was incapable, Jungkook grabbed his soft wrist from behind.

"I didn't tell you to leave. Did I ?" With that, Jungkook harshly pinned the delicate body against the wall and caged him putting his hands on the wall on both sides of Taehyung.

Taehyung's eyes got shut in rapid harshness before they came to unlock again with dread at the dominant controlling. Whimper left his lips, innocent eyes looked at Jungkook and fear evolved inside him.

The dominant male hovered over him providing him the feeling of being tiny in front of the marvelous body. Submissive self is vulnerable to stand the powerful aura overpowering him, controlling him, and turning him dizzy.

"Did myself I went to you? Did I myself choose to go behind you? You came to me. You come in front of me. You force me to go behind you. Everything is your fault.  Everything is happening because of you." Jungkook furiously states.

Tears repeatedly pour from the beautiful silent eyes as he lowers down his gaze and with that, the phase of his crying and shivering seems to enhance. Taehyung stood there vulnerable and quiet. There's no way he can escape from Jungkook right now.

"You messed me up. You stir up the crazy storm inside me. You set the immense fire all around me."

"I am very reckless. When you lit the flame, you can't scramble to flee.  You have to take responsibility for it. You can't fool me to be innocent after messing with me."

" My recklessness will burn everything alive and you'll be compelled to take responsibility."

Jungkook was seething with anger as he spoke every sentence. Confused naive petite male kept on crying with hiccups. He is feeling seized and he solely wishes to get out of the gym room. Discovers himself powerless to fight, his mind filled with the bitterness of past experiences.

" Stop crying Taehyung. Stop crying." Jungkook losing his sense.

"Lea - " Jungkook cut off Taehyung's word.