Chapter 25 : Alleviation

Boram held her cheeks which turned red.  The unexpected slap was beyond her imagination, she never anticipated it. Gritting her teeth,  soon she was seething with anger.

“ You bitch!" Boram yelled. 

" How dare you?" 

" Like mother like son. You dared to slap me." Her hand reached Taehyung's neck and soon she started choking him. 

"I'll kill you like I killed your mother.” Taehyung was taken aback. He never knew.

“ I killed your mother. Don't you remember bitch? The day she went to pick you up from school your car was obstructed and someone in the black mask stabbed your mother multiple times in the middle of the street. Don't you remember?"  Taehyung's eyes burn. Rage began boiling inside him.

"Look at me. That was me. That was me, bastard.” She choked Taehyung more while saying each word. Two guards rushed to them hearing chaos inside.

“ Mam leave him. Boss will take care of him. Please he will be furious if something happens to him.” Boram didn't listen.

“ I made you an orphan. I killed your parents. And now you'll be under the same roof as mine.  Every time you see me you'll remember and die from inside as you'll be incapable of doing anything.” Silent anger steams inside Taehyung. 

“ My son will control your body and I'll control your mind. You will every time remember I'm the murderer of your parents."Boram finished. Taehyung has lost all the calmness of this world inside him.

And the next moment accumulating all the rage he pushed Boram harshly. She fell on the floor. Taehyung got off the bed as he coughed but before he could reach her, he felt pulled back. He looked behind and came to remember that his left hand was chained to the bed.

Sunken by anger and smitten by all other past emotions, Taehyung breaks down. His face flushed with wrath , his throat constricted and stifled sobs erupted. He cried out as crimson puffy eyes pierced through Boram. He lost all control.

" You killed my mother without mercy. She begged. She begged. She begged to leave her.” Infuriating tears streaming down Taehyung's cheeks.

“ She begged to leave me. And she begged to leave her unborn child." Taehyung cried every word, breaking through uncontrollable tears.

"You are a lunatic. You are the bitch." Taehyung lashed out, furiously and constantly pulled on the chain to free himself so he could approach her and slap her more.

Boram got up from the floor and  reached Taehyung “ How dare you, bastard.” 

“Tie him to that chair,” Boram ordered the guards. And soon they unlocked Taehyung and dragged him forcefully. Taehyung struggled to get free but they successfully tied him up.

“ Bring those needles. Hurry up.” One of the guards appeared with needles in a plate. Boram walked to Taehyung. 

She took a needle. Looking down at the beautiful face, she delivered a sinister smile. Thereafter her eyes shifted to Taehyung's fingertips and soon she poked the needle in his fingertip.

Taehyung winches, the pain of a scream escaped through his throat. And then she was occupied ferociously doing that to each of his fingertips. Solely, Taehyung's pained voice rang out around the room, and soon his hands were smeared with blood as again and again needles were inserted into his fingertips.

Between the torture two men are splashing Taehyung's face with ice water frequently, also throwing chili powder occasionally. The heavy rush of water is what makes him struggle to breathe with the burning sensation of chili, He was gasping for it.