Chapter 20 : Dance Me

After Taehyung expresses from somewhere silence crashes down and both males cannot utter anything further to each other. When an extraordinary feeling awakens inside Jungkook, a storm blows in Taehyung's heart after the confession. 

Two opposites collide too soon but it has taken ages,it has burned unnecessary senses, and it has chopped egos and anger to collide together.

The quiet male experiences the extreme chaos which causes a surge inside him like a tsunami and the bloody mafia ultimately confronts peace like that stream which slowly flows with its own serene in the small green valley. 

Jungkook desired this. It's enough for today. He doesn't want to know anything else from Taehyung presently. Jungkook is well aware that the male will not be more daring now as he had enough. Jungkook takes his steps back.

" I promise you won't regret it." 

It was a shockingly soft low tone that left from Jungkook's parting lips. Taehyung struggled to consume.

There was silence. Jungkook turns his heels to leave. But he halted as he turned back to face Taehyung again. 

"I came to invite you."  Taehyung didn't look at Jungkook.

  "There's a party planned for tomorrow night at the beachside area." 

"And I'll be expecting you there."  

Jungkook completed his sentence as he looked down at his shirt, his fingertips rubbed the paint. He looked at Taehyung and then gently touched the tip of Taehyung's nose with his finger. Soon paint was visible on Taehyung's little nose.  

Taehyung was startled as he touched his nose and doe eyes looked up and discovered Jungkook's naughty smirk on his attractive feature. Soon the mafia turns his heels. While fingers gently held his nose Taehyung stood there silent looking at the mafia walking away.

----

The beach side area is luxuriously decorated with a extreme modern touch.  The splendor of the party is eye-catching as it should be because Jeon Jungkook never leaves to spend expense on his parties. On top of that he always wants everything to be perfect. Many renowned businessmen, merchants, dealers were present there. 

" The temper is high Jeon." Jungkook smirked as he took a drink.

" Enjoy the party Lee." He said to a man around his age. 

" He still has not arrived. When will he reach here?" Seokjin looks at his watch. 

" Jeon Jungkook sent a car for him." Bambam casually lets out to Seokjin as he takes a sip from his drink. 

" Not surprised." Seokjin informs. Bambam  looked at him, raising one eyebrow. 

" It would be nice if you stop looking at me like that. I had witnessed Taehyung followed by a wet Jungkook. I mean his shirt was. "

 Seokjin completed saying whatever he saw as he took a sip from his drink with some attitude. Slightly shaking his head  Bambam suppressed  his smile as he took another sip as well.

" I'm missing Namjoon. Though , he will arrive tomorrow. For some inconvenience he's unable to catch up with us here today. I'm sad." 

" I see. Mingle people and their crises." Bambam mumbled as he again started drinking.  Seokjin narrowed his eyes towards him.

" Jeon." Bambam shifted his eyes towards a familiar voice and caught two men walking near him.

"Your special guests are here." Bambam said to Jungkook who turns back after he excused some of his business partners with whom he was in some conversation. .