Chapter 11: Raging Calmness

His gloomy doe eyes looked out the window. There existed sole silence on both sides. Otherside the mafia felt there is no letters that can decorate any word to sentence to speak up after Taehyung's question.

Getting discombobulated in a world of chaotic words. Searching for a fair answer.

Eyelids blinked when he heard the sudden disconnect tone before he could so difficulty reason any reply to provide Taehyung.

His sense was regained at the disconnect sound. And there it hits him like a harsh whiplash on the naked back. " Did you have to be that much honest?" 

Taehyung had said those words and there erupted unpleasant silence before the petite male cut the call.

The sky embraces the darkness with the mass of clouds hurtling. He heard a tapping on the window and then became a pitter-patter of the cool water. The sky is on its way to showering the earth entirely.

Hands reach for the lock. And Taehyung unlocks the door of the car Soon. The phone vibrates in his hand. Silent numb gaze glanced at it. The next moment the phone was thrown away somewhere on the road.

The step was made outside the car and the first raindrops stumble on him. He begins to walk away from there. It gets quicker and faster until he was running, running away somewhere.

His feet triumphed overwhelmingly.  They befriended his heart.  Both of them don't want to stop anywhere.  His throbbing heart and moving leg are the only companions.

As the rain intensified, the puddles started to glisten.  He is running.  The black abandoned road paralleled his departed heart.  The road danced with water spray and it made a splashing sound with every step he took.

He transforms mental anguish into running miles.  It was fit or surrender.  He runs to feel, to feel the air, the earth, to feel the rain, and absorb the color of every drop of the cool water on his skin to soothe himself.

Running is living, feeling the courage to leave whenever anyone needed, to break out of the confines of walls and feel the open road.  In time he wished to run not away from home but for it, for then he would find shelter in himself and this world.

The soles of his shoes hit the ground as he goes on. He isn't giving up. The sky has begun to cry, soaking the earth and pouring all the heartache with Taehyung.

  He is washing away his pain with the tears of the dark sky and his own.  He was no longer weeping alone.  Raindrops touch his body to rinse away his pain and pass into his senses to refresh his mind into another world of his own where peace may exist.

Every drop of rain is caressing the leaves of the trees.  The wind shakes the tree's head occasionally.  He has no attention to his surrounding. Strange miserable mind with his feet just running along the empty road.

After a while, there was a sudden thunderstorm. His step came to a halt.  All of a sudden he stood alone in the middle of the road. He breathes heavily with his shivering body and quivering lips.

  Dark and scary gazed at the surrounding with the continuous heavy rain. Encircled by the storming environment where collected conflicting sadness was reflected on his ethereal face.

But that grief doesn't seem to be silent, quiet, or calm tonight. Even though nature on all sides is stirred by the rain, his feet remain still in the middle of the road.

  Looking up with his dreary enchanting eyes his vision imprisons the emptiness around him. Blank mind unable of conscious, enchanting sad eyes stared blank at nothing. His cold delicate body began to shiver from the rain.