Chapter 12 : Spell the rain

"Are you kidding me? What do you mean we will not be able to reach."

"It's raining in torrents. The road leading to our mansion is damaged, and accidents can occur that's why the police blocked the road. Arrangements are being made to fix the inconvenience soon. Unfortunately, it will take hours. Only then  the vehicles will be able to ply." 

"Damn it."  Hearing the information from Namjoon, Jungkook muttered the words under his teeth.

" I'll tell Seokjin not to worry that you got him. The terrible downpour will not stop.  I guess you guys should go to your penthouse tonight. " Namjoon replied.

"I have no other choice." Jungkook hangs up the phone and slammed into the steering wheel of the car and turned it to the other route.

  "All the bad things in the world must happen today,"  He murmured to himself as he took the way to his penthouse.

The rain outside deepens in harmony with the night. Soon it turns into a storm. Only his car is running on the deserted road. His ebony eyes occasionally darted anxiously to the unconscious beauty next to him whose lips trembling sometimes.

The mafia takes his eyes off whenever his orbs fall on the glowing quivering lips. Taehyung's body needs warmth that can be transparently visible to Jungkook. That leads to taking the car at full speed in the rain. They need to reach the penthouse as soon as possible.

Time passed the car finally arrived in front of his penthouse, quickly getting out of the car Jungkook opened the door on the other side lifted Taehyung in his arms, and headed inside quickly.

He entered his room and laid the unconscious body on the bed. Taehyung's whole body is getting frigid with coldness. The mafia got tense.

Right now the first thing he should do is remove his wet jeans from his body. Hand hesitated as it reached the delicate body, Jungkook withdrew his hand. He stared blankly at Taehyung's sleeping face, innocence screaming.

The next moment he clenched his fist. Can't do that at all.

He turned back and threw everything that was on the console table in front of him. In a moment all the Greek and Italian expensive vases and showpieces are shattered on the marble floor along with the huge amount of money that had been spent to buy them.

At the intensity of anger, he threw those away at once. Jungkook closes his eyes and breathed holding the front of the table and thought of something.  He calmed himself down.

Steps quickly walked to his closet, with a fast slide opening it he took out a white shirt of his, and straight to the washroom, and kept it there. Then he prepared warm water in the bathtub.

Returning to the room his steps went towards the fireplace and blaze up the fire to warm the place up. After he makes the fire, Jungkook rises and takes off his shirt which is wet from the storm.

He opened the closet again brings out a pair of trousers and changes into them. He rashly changed only the lower clothes, the upper body remained naked along with the marvelous eight-pack and tattoos carved into his body.

Walking close to the bed, he sat down near Taehyung. Taking his cold palms in his hand he begins to rub them to warm them back.

Between the raging storm outside and the quiet room inside, only the active sound of his movements echoes with the crackling of the cozy fireplace. The rain dealt with the storm raging outside with Jungkook inside.

The wind is sullen engulfing the trees and its force excites the calmness of the lake consciously triggering the anger of nature.

Jungkook removed the blazer from Taehyung's body and thereafter took him in his arms. The beauty's feature is so enticing that the mafia can't cope with his orbs while he carries him to the bathroom.