0: AA

Awakening: Apocalypse

written by: theelonewolf

Copyright © 2022 by theelonewolf

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by
copyright law.

Disclaimer:

This story contains romantic and sexual relationship between two men.Well,SLIGHTLY becuase the flow of the story is still focused on the survival charade of the main character.However, if you're really not comfortable on reading a story with this type of SUB-GENRE,i suggest you to stop now.Anyways,this is Tag-lish story.The narration switches from tagalog and english.

Author's Note

I will be mass realeasing 5-10 chapters today since this is already on my drafts.The chapters just needs some modest corrections and revisions before i finally publish each one of them.

You will surely encounter some ungrammatical errors and mispelled words.I forgot that i sucked on checking typographical errors. (╥﹏╥)
Or maybe it's just my lazy ass,ksgdkakhsvs!!

Votes will be HIGHLY APPRECIATED and you can expressed your thoughts in the comments.Saving the story in your libraries is also HIGHLY SUGGESTED.

Thank you so muchhh(╥﹏╥)

REMINDER!!

THE FIRST CHAPTERS WERE JUMBLED AND I'M TRYING TO PUT THEM IN ORDER BUT THEY KEEP GOING BACK SO I HOPE YOU READ THEM CHRONOLOGICALLY ON YOUR OWN :)

Anyways have a good time reading this story,xoxo~