Interview and Announcement

Wolf: Hi everyone!!This is Wolf and i am going to ask some questions to the casts of Awakening: Apocalypse/*audience cheers.Now now, should we all welcome them??

Audience: Yeahhh!!Woooh!!

The entire cast enters the stage and sat on their respective seats.

Duke: Hi everyone/*waves

Bastian: Hi.

Uriel: /*cross legs, folds arms.

Lynn,Axel: Hi everyone!!Thank you for coming here!!

Audience: Helloooo!!

Selene: I thought we won't have anyone to listen to us.Awwee i'm so happyyy

Vera: Hi guysss this me,the prettiest/*blows kiss

Shina: This is nerve-wracking./*nervously shifts her seat

Marga,Claire: /*whispers.Oh please,calm down

Eros: Well hellooo everyone.You guys looks gorgeous, thank you for coming here today.I'll make sure you get a piece of my hotness later./*grins and winks

Asher, Brent: /*frowns at Eros. I think we should start now.

Wolf: Sure sure!!Have a seat everyone./*waits for the others.Okay!!/*clears throat.Now for the first question,now that we've reached 50 chapters, is there anything you can say about the story and it's plotline?

Duke: Well,i think it's great to see the two teams work together as one.Not just in the real world but also within n the monster dimension.

/*Uriel and Bastian nods together.

Bastian: It's interesting to see how we just suddenly blended together amidst of a certain problem.How the chemistry work between these old and newly introduced characters.

Team Bastian: Yes, definitely.

Wolf: How about you Uriel?Is there anything you like to say about the plotline?

Uriel:Well....i think the story progress slowly than the other stories out there and it really challenges the readers if they will keep on reading it or just let it go.But overall,the progress is quiet understandable since you just don't get a power-up instantly and there are so many things you need to worry about such as your food,safety and your territory.

Lynn: Or its really just Mr.Wolf's writing style.
/*glances at Wolf

Axel:/*nods.I agree with you guys.

Wolf:/*clears throat.I guess?How about the others?

Reiner: Personally,i think it was a good idea on giving us a chance to be awakeners/*glances at the new awakeners and smiles.I'm sure we'll have some use for future too.

/*Jake and Rios nods

Marga: I mean they gave us powers so i guess we'll have more exposure than the last time.

Claire and Shine: Yasss

Wolf: How about the others?None/*shakes their heads.Oh okay,then onto the next one.
Are you guys ready in having your own love interests?

Audience: Oooooohh~~~

Eros:/*smirks at Uriel.

Uriel:/* frowns.

Axel: /*Takes a deep breath.I'm ready.

Asher: If you give me the one i'm expecting to have then why not??

Jarvis: Oh wow,what a clear response you got there man./*rolls his eyes.

Asher:/*elbows him on the chest