The Fan Girl

"Mummy, mummy. They arrived," A girl excitedly said coming to kitchen where her mom was cooking.

"Who came Y/n? " Her mom asked while putting roti on tava (sorry but I don't know english of Tava😅)

"Mummy they, 'BTS' " Y/n said.

"Ah! Those Chinese boys" Her mom said mocking her.

"Mummy!" Y/n said whining "Don't tease me!" She pouts and folded her arms on her chest.

"Arey bhai, what happened?" Y/n's father said coming towards them.

"See papa mummy is again calling BTS Chinese boys even though she knows that they are korean." She replied pointing towards her mom. Her mom and dad laughed while she angrily pout.

"Thik hai Thik hai. What were you telling me?" Her mom said suppressing her laugh.

"Ah! Yes, I was saying that they came India, they just landed a few hours ago and they gonna have five days concert here in Delhi and five days in Hyderabad." She replied excitedly.

"So?" Her mother said looking at her.

"Sooo. Please allow me to go to the concert." She said while making puppy eyes towards her parents. Her mom started nodding slowly and Y/n started smiling widely but then her mother said....

"NO" Her smile dropped immediately.

"Pls pls pls pls. I am not saying to allow for whole five days just one. Please papa!" She said turning towards her father with super duper ultra pro max puppy eyes which her father can't resist and it worked, he melted.

"Okay, but you have to take Avinash with you" Her father said with small smile. Y/n got happy and excitedly jump on her father and hugged him and kissed his cheek and said.

"Thank you. Thank you Papa. You are the best. I love you!"

"I love you too." Her father replied with wide smile.

"Paise" Y/n said extending her hand towards her father.

"For what?" Her father asked with confused face.

"For ticket obviously" She said not taking her hand back.

"But you just asked for permission." Her father replied.

"They will not let me go in the concert with your permission and without ticket" She said. Her father gave her the money for Y/n and her brother Avinash's ticket.

At evening Y/n was in her room too excited laying on the bed and watching the ceiling. Then her brother came inside her room.

"Didi, have I heard correct we are going to BTS' concert?" He asked with shocked face.

"Haan chimkandi, you've heard correct" She replied sitting on her bed.

"How you convinced mummy?" He again asked.

"Not mummy directly papa with super duper ultra pro max puppy eyes."

"Oho, But why are you taking me with you? I mean I like BTS but don't stan them and you often call me fake Army. So why?" He asked confused.

"I was supposed to go alone but papa said I have to take you with me if I want to go to the concert. That's why, you chimkandi fake army." She replied again laying on the bed.

"I am not fake army or tu hai chimkandi" He said hitting her slowly.

"Chup kar, or tu hai Fake army" She replied hitting him back and they started bickering.