India

"What did Hana say?" Yn asks.

"She agreed" Jungkook said.

"Waah, but Jungkook-ah, it's our job to get them together" Jungkook nods in agreement.

TIME SKIP

"Be careful, aur pahunch kar phone kariyo, thik hai?" Yn says to Avinash. ( Call me after you reach)

"Haan, tu toh bilkul mummy ki tarah bol rahi hai." He chuckles. (Yeah, you are just talking like mom)

"Badi behen maa ke saman hoti hai" She pinches his nose. (Elder sister is not less than mother)

(This is actually true. BUT your author is cringing here)

Avinash bids his goodbye to Yn and Jungkook and left.

"As no one is here anymore between both of us" Jungkook cheekily smiles and pulls Yn closer by her waist.

"So?" Yn teases him.

"So I want something"

"What?"

"A gift"

"A gift?!" He nods and lean closer.

Yn smiles knowing his intentions and wraps her arms around his neck. When their lips were about to meet she turns her head in other direction. Because she loves his face when he get annoys when his kiss gets disturbed.

He growls like an alpha and pins Yn on the wall. Yn was beyond shock with the wild side of his.

"I am holding on for so long, so don't tease me" He says directly looking in her eyes, piercing her soul and giving her goosebumps all over her body. She gulps hard. He smirks and lean closer near her ear and whisper in a deep voice "I can see how much effect I have on you"

His hot breath was touching her skin directly which gave her chills. He moves his lips more closer and Yn's heart beat rapidly increasing. Slowly his lips touched her skin and gave her a wet kiss on her nape.

I think I did wrong waking up his dominant side. Yn thinks.

Slowly Jungkook shifts upside, on her face and kiss her hungrily. Yn also can't hold herself.

(Come on, who can hold on when, himself the Jeon Jungkook is kissing you)

TIME SKIP

(WHAT? don't except that I will write something like that. I am innocent)

TIME- 8:00 p.m.

Yn opens her eyes slowly. She looks around and saw time on the table watch.

8 BAJ GAYE

Avinash left 10 in morning. Coming out of her thoughts she feels Jungkook moving. His one arm is on her waist and other is under her head. He is not wearing T-shirt because Yn is wearing it.

(I said he is not wearing a t-shirt, ONLY T-SHIRT!!)

Yn turns around and admire his cute bunny face who's sleeping. She puts her palm on his cheek and slowly caress it with her thumb. A smile automatically appeared on her face.

Jungkook opens his eyes and said "You up?" with deep sleepy voice.

Yn nods "You also get up. Don't want to eat anything? It's already night outside"

Jungkook shook his head as no; pulled her more closer and slept clinging her like a baby. Yn laughs and hug him back.

TIME SKIP

Yn opens her eyes and checks the time. Morning 6 am.

She gets up and get fresh. Suddenly and stomach growls. "I haven't ate anything from when Avinash left"

She starts to cook something for breakfast and suddenly she felt Jungkook wrapping his strong arms round Yn's waist. He puts his chin on her shoulder. She can feel his breathe on her shoulder. "What are you making?" He asks.

"Dinner" Jungkook frowns at her reply. He stood straight and checked out the window and saw it was morning. Yn laughs loudly. But suddenly puts a halt on her laugh when Jungkook pinned her between him and the counter.

Uh-oh

"Why did you stop?" He asks with an innocent face, smirking inside.

"I-I thought th-that's enough" Yn replied. Jungkook smiles and got aside. Yn let out her breathe.

TIME SKIP

2 days later

Yn, Hana and Jungkook were at the Indian airport. They just reached. Yn's father is coming to pick them. Avinash will be coming in evening.

Yn saw her father. She smiles and ran to her father like a little kid. "Papa" She went and hugged her father. Jungkook and Hana giggled looking at her childish behavior. Soon they all sat in car.

"Who is this beautiful girl?" Her father asked looking at Hana when she greeted him.

"Umm... I will tell at home. For now consider her as my friend" Her father nodded and started to drive.

TIME SKIP

Yn, Jungkook and Hana ate food. Soon in evening Avinash also came. They all are sitting in living room.

"Toh! Avinash teri shaadi-" Before their mother can say further Avinash interrupts "Didi, tunhe inhe Hana ke baare mein nahi bataaya" (So Avinash your marriage -....... Sis, you didn't tell them about Hana?)

"Main batane wali thi" Yn replies. "Toh Hana is Avinash's girlfriend" She said in one breath fastly. Her parents were shock 'huh'. (I was about to.)

"Kab, Kaise, kyun?" They ask. (When, how, why?)

"Actually jab apne bataya usse pehle hi yeh apne pyaar ka izhaar kar chuke the" Yn says "Waah, izhaar, what a heavy word" She proudly says. (Actually when I told him they both already confessed.)

"Kitne hi din huye hain tujhe waahan gaye huye. Pyaar bhi ho gaya or izhaar bhi" His father says to Avinash. (How many have been? You already fell in love?)

"Waah! kya shayari hai" Yn claps but stops when her mom glares at her. (Wow! What a jingle!)

"Pyaar pehli nazar mein bhi ho jata hai" Avinash says looking at Hana.(Love can be at first eye sight)

"Love at first eyesight" Yn said.

"Par kya hamnein tumhe pehle nahi bataya thi ki Avinash Teri shaadi ki baat chal Rahi hai" Their mom said. "Hmm.. Yn" (But didn't we tell you before that we are looking for you marriage)

"Apne jab bataya toh usse hi pehle yeh relationship mein aa gaye the aur mujhe aapke batane ke baad bataya" She tries to explain while her forehead is sweating. "Ek chance toh do inhe. Hana ke bohot sweet ladki hai. Aisi Bahu aapko kahin nahi milegi" (When you told me, they were already in relationship and when I discussed then I got to know also)

Their parents sigh and nod their head. While Avinash and Yn jump in happiness and hug each other. Although, Jungkook and Hana didn't understand anything but looking at their happiness they understood it is a green signal.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I will be grateful if you check out this story. 👇👇👇

https://www.wattpad.com/story/329090293?utm_source=android&utm_medium=link&utm_content=story_info&wp_page=story_details_button&wp_uname=DebuTheNunu&wp_originator=Ob3YrNKTmvMp4Op0m%2BGKgIyKregE1HLOfuFqWKI2IzX%2B1xp5xOR45Ir6indTz7GGvUKy2rT7Dtfp059t740u0UzdKjogBTc58Gh2Vw7SuxtjS0G8SPtNcQ5ttS2p8wlO