A Triangle

The Next Day

"Morning Jagiya" Jungkook said getting up from the bed; pecking Yn's lips when she came out of the washroom.

"Morning gguk" She smiles widely.

"What are the plans for today?"

"I don't know. I am thinking to meet some of my friends, my best friend and think of a plan to make Avinash and Hana together." She replies. "Get fresh, till then I will help mom for breakfast" Jungkook nods and went in the washroom.

Yn comes out of her room and was heading towards the living area downstairs but she saw Avinash's room's door open. She smirks and knock on it. Avinash opens the door.

Avinash and Hana are sharing room. Because there are not enough rooms for everyone. Yn was also there who forced them to share the room.

Yn enters the room and smiles, wishing them "Good morning" and they reply back "Good morning."

"I came here to give you some guidelines." Yn instructs "So, be little close to each other in front of others. After breakfast, we will go out, so be ready."

"Why?" Hana asks.

"To meet some of my friends, my best friend, to give you a tour of Delhi" Hana nods.

At Dining Area

Yn helped her mom and Hana also. Soon they all started to eat.

"When are you deciding to marry?" Their father said. "Yn? Avinash?"

Avinash looks at Yn "Soon, maybe next month" Yn replies. Their father nods.

At Yn's Best Friend's House

Yn met some of her friends and now they are in front of her bestie's house. She rang the door bell.

~~Ding dong

Riya 'her bestie' opens the door. She smiles looking at Yn and hug her. "Oh! Bhai sahab. Yn. What a surprise bitch?"

"I was always good at giving surprise, bish" Yn winks at Riya.

Riya looks back saw the others. "Avinash, how are you bro?" She said putting her hand on his shoulder. While Hana looks at Riya with weird expressions which didn't went unnoticed by Yn and she smiled. Meanwhile, Riya also looked at Hana weirdly.

Riya then shifts her gaze to a figure who was wearing a mask. "Is he your boyfriend? Jeon Jungkook?" She asks pointing her finger on Jungkook. "Yeah" Yn replies. Riya smiled and extends her hand for a handshake with a smile. "Hi, I am your sister-in-law" They both did handshake and she took them in.

Till then Riya's sister came down shyly. She smiles looking at her crush 'Avinash'.

"How are you Anjali?" Yn asks. "I am fine di. What about you?"

"I am perfectly fine" Yn replies. "Oh!" Suddenly she exclaimed. "I forgot to introduce you to her" She points her both hands towards Hana "She is Hana. Avinash's girlfriend"

Those words which left Yn's mouth made Anjali's world scatter. They made her heart heavy. Riya forces a smile and then looks at her sister.

"Excuse me" Anjali said and left.

"What happened to her?" Yn asks.

"Nothing, she was feeling a little sick today" They all talked a lot but inside Riya was worried about her sister.

"I will be going to washroom" Yn said; Riya nods.

While returning from washroom Yn heard some sobs. She saw Anjali's room's door slightly open. She pushes the door slowly and saw her crying.

She rushes towards and bent to her level. "What happened Anju?" She asks worriedly.

(BTW they call her Anju as nickname)

"Nothing di" Anjali swipes her tears.

"Tell me Anju" Yn forces her. Anjali looks at her with her swollen eyes. Yn nods.

"I love your brother di"

____________________________________

To be continued 😁

____________________________________

I am feeling low these days. Because I am getting a lot hate in my class for liking BTS and K-pop. Can you tell me anything to divert my mind? Or making me more proud for liking BTS and K-pop more than I am already? So that I won't feel weird sensation.