Confession And Leaving

BTS' all concerts are complete now in Delhi. Now they all want to explore Delhi. Yn still didn't replied about if she want to guide them.

An Pov

Right now all the BTS members are sitting in Jin's room.
Jhope-" Still Yn didn't tell"
Yoongi-" Did you asked her Jungkook?"
Jungkook-" Nope "
Namjoon-" Let's just simply ask her "
BTS (except Namjoon) nodded.
Jimin-" Jungkook call her. You should have her number right? "
Jungkook-" Yeah lemme call "
Then Jungkook dialed Yn's number.
On call
Yn-" Hello? "
Jungkook-" Hey Yn "
Yn-" Yeah jungkook "
Jungkook-" Actually we want to talk to you "
Yn-" Yeah sure. I am just coming "
Jungkook-" We are in Jin hyung's room"
Yn-" Okay"
(FYI Yn is still in hotel)
Call ended

After sometime Yn knocked on door of Jin's room and Jin opened the door.
Yn-" Hello Jin-sshi "
She said smiling warmly.
Jin-" Hello "
Then he gestured her to come in and they went in. Yn greeted everyone there and spoke.
Yn-" What you wanted to about Jungkook? "
Jungkook-" Umm. You still didn't tell that will you guide us Delhi? "
Yn-" Oh. I forgot about it. Sorry *nervous smile* "
BTS-" It's ok "
Yn-" Actually I can't guide you because you know na that I have to work here so sorry for this but Avinash can guide you and whenever I am free I will join u guys. "
Jin-" Who is Avi-avi-nas?"
Yn-" Avinash, it's Avinash and he is my brother. "
BTS (except Jungkook coz he know obviously) -" Hmm okay"
Yn-" So I will tell him to guide you guys. Is it ok?"
Namjoon-" Yeah sure. "
Yn nodded and said "So I should leave now" And left from there.

Yn then told Avinash to guide them. After that Avinash started to guide. Whenever Yn is free she also join them and enjoy with them. Yn and Avinash became too close to BTS especially Yn. They used to come at their house for dinner. Yn and Jungkook started to spend more time with each other.
One night Jungkook and Yn were sitting on the roof top of Yn's house. Everyone else is downstairs. BTS will leave day after tomorrow for hyderabad.
Cold breeze were brushing their faces. The atmosphere was quite and calm until Jungkook spoke.
Jungkook-" We are leaving for hyderabad day after tomorrow "
Yn-" Nice "
Jungkook-" Nice! What nice?!?!? Aren't you sad we will leave "
Yn scoffed sarcastically.
Yn-" If I will become sad, will you stop? "
Jungkook silent.
Yn-" The moments I shared with you guys especially you, were the best in my life. You all are even better then I thought of. But it's not good to be with me. After you will leave Delhi we will never talk again."
Jungkook-"Why???? I feel happy whenever I talk to you. I feel relieved whenever I talk to you or whenever you are around me."
Yn-"But it's not good jungkook"
Jungkook-"Wae? What's wrong???"
Yn-" What's wrong??? What's wrong jungkook? It's not good if u are a friend with an ordinary army girl. You will get hate. Some sort of saesang Or toxic, obsessed armies can even try to attack you. It's not really good for you. "
Jungkook-" Why do you care? "
Yn-"I- Why do I care?"
She looked away in other direction avoiding eye contact. But Jungkook made her look at him. Staring deep into her soul. Then he said in a husky voice.
Jungkook-" Tell me, why do you care?"
Yn-" I care about you because I used to like u through screen but when we met, started spending time together. I fell in love with you Jungkook. But I have to stop. "
Jungkook-"Why to stop yourself? When I also like you."
He cupped her face with his hands and started leaning closer to her face. This time Yn can't stop herself and they end up kissing each other passionately. When realisation hits Yn she broke the kiss.
Yn-" No we can't Jungkook. Please we have to stop ourselves. "
Jungkook-" Why?? "
Yn-" Look it's not good for you to have a girlfriend being an idol. You will get so much hate. Dating is not considered good in kpop industry. And you know that very well. "
Jungkook-" So, what we can do now? I love you so much, really very much. "
Yn-" We have to wait. "
Jungkook-" What do you mean? "
Yn-" I have heard that your all contract with Big Hit will gonna end in 2027, till then we have to hide everything until the right day comes. We have to be in a long distance relationship. "
Jungkook-" Hm, I can wait for you and actually I like long distance relationship. But can you wait for me?"
Yn-" Yes, yes I can because I love you so much from bottom of my heart. "

Very Magical And Long Time Skip

After that day of confession. They left for hyderabad and then Korea. Yn and Jungkook used to chat, talk on calls, video calls. Sometimes when there's any rumour that Jungkook is dating. Yn used to ask him and he would confirm that it is only for company nothing else. Time went like this. Those years felt like decades for both of them but they didn't had any choices. Then 2027 came and the last concert of BTS. Before concert Jungkook called Yn.
On call
Jungkook-" Hey Yn. How are you? "
Yn-" I am fine. What about you? I mean how are feeling sad huh!? "
Jungkook-" Yeah not only me but all of us are very sad that we will disband and wouldn't be able to do more concerts for armies can't make songs for them. "
Yn-" It's ok Jungkook you can talk and contact to armies even after disband through social media. Okay? "
Jungkook-" Hmmm, and I want to ask something also. "
Yn-" Ask. "
Jungkook-" Should I reveal our relationship today? "
Yn-" Not today Jungkook because armies will be really sad and another punch, they can't handle it. So we have to wait for a perfect time. Okay?"
Jungkook-" Okay"
Yn-" And I have a surprise for you. "
Jungkook-" What surprise? "
Yn-" At concert love. Bye"
Jungkook-" Hm... Bye"
Call ended