The End

Please don't forget to read Author's note at the end as it important ☺️
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
(I didn't wanted you to wait. So here we go)

All the BTS members came to stage for concert and were doing but Jungkook was looking around that what surprise Yn was talking about. Suddenly he noticed two familiar figure and they were Yn and Avinash. Jungkook told this to everyone and they all became happy. The concert was at its end every member was crying and saying goodbye to armies.

The whole atmosphere was so much stressed and sad. Yn was also sad because of BTS disbanding obviously but more seeing them crying. Other BTS members were like brothers to her except Jungkook (obviously dumb heads 🤦‍♀️) .

After everything was over. A man came towards Yn and Avinash. He seems to be a staff. He asked them to follow him and they did so. Then he took them backstage. He stopped in front of a door and knocked the door while saying "Sir they are here" Then Jungkook opened the door.

Yn quickly hugged him and pecked his forehead. Then Yn and Avinash went in there. Everyone was looking so sad. Then Yn said giving them assuring smile "It's ok oppas. You can stay connected to armies through social media, okay. Being an Army I know that armies know that you all have lives also. They understand your disband you guys also need rest. They support you ok. Now smile" Yn widely smile gesturing her hands like smile (I hope you understood 😅) And they all smiled. "That's mah boys" Yn said and Jungkook looked at her with widen eyes and started sulking. Yn saw him and said laughing nervously (BTW Jungkook had folded his arms on his chest) "Hehe I didn't mean it kookie. You are my one and only boy. Hehe.... They all are like brothers to me." Jimin and Taehyung interrupt you by saying in sync "Ouch it hurts" And putting their hands on chest dramatically acting like they are hurt. "Shut up" You said glaring Tae and Jimin then you continue "Kookie" You called him sweetly and in cute voice. He looked towards you "We met after those many years and you are doing this me" You said with a pout. He showed his bunny smile and said "How can I do this? I am just joking" All chuckled who were present in the room. "BTW when you and Avinash came and where are you both living? " Jungkook asked. "We came yesterday and are staying in a hotel right now. " Yn replied. "Ok, but from now you both will live in my apartment. " Jungkook added. "Yeah sure but only some days then I have to go back but you can keep didi here." Avinash replied. Jungkook hummed.

After that Yn and Avinash took their clothes from hotel and went to Jungkook's apartment and obviously checked out from hotel too ("oof your author have to tell everything" 🤣). Avinash stayed there for some days. They three explored Seoul together. Then Avinash went back to India. Yn lived with Jungkook and told her parents that she will live with Jungkook. Yn's parents talked to pandit and chose a date for their wedding.

After almost 1 or 2 months they revealed in public that they are gonna marry soon. Yn got support from real armies but some toxic armies trolled and hated her by saying her gold digger, slut etc. But they managed coz they got more support then hate.

Finally they got married. First marriage was in India according to the date by Pandit ji. Second one was in Korea according to their style.
A Happy Ending

Please read this if you're a real army:-
I and you know very well that one day they (BTS) are gonna disband right. Because they also have lives. They can't spend their whole life entertaining us singing and making songs for us. They also have to make families. And you probably know that Namjoon's dream is to be a father. So can't you let them fulfill their dreams. They also need rest coz they are humans too. And last note- when they will get married or find their real love you will always support them. Never give them or their wife/gf any hate. If you are a real army you would have understood.
But their wives/gfs have to promise us that they will never hurt our seven angels coz they are our world.
Enough of sentimental talk. I hope you enjoyed the story. Please vote I am asking this on the last of the story so please. Also check out my other stories.
💜💜💜
And one more thing I am gonna post two new stories. Hints- 1st (A Namjoon FF. Trending related stuff. Indian YouTuber)
2nd (A Taehyung FF. Oceane. Princess of water. Fantasy FF)
Just wait sometime they will be out soon. Bye. Borahae Armies
💜💜💜