Jelly Jelly!!!!

The next day, they all roamed around the city, shopping and having fun visiting places. Suddenly Yn bumped with someone, she turned to say sorry but got shock "Anjali, Riya" She exclaimed and hug both of them. "What are you both doing here?" She asked.

"Same, what you doing." Riya replied. They all greeted each other.

"It will be so much fun, exploring goa with you guys." She said with an evil idea in her small brain.

When they all came to a big mall she took Jungkook apart from others in a corner {Kopche mein}

"What happened?" Jungkook asked.

"After yesterday's incident, Hana might accept her feelings and maybe understood that Avinash have feelings for her. So we can make her jealous with Anjali's help." She smirked.

"Will Anjali accept? Maybe your plan won't work. Because according to your plan Anjali have to be near Avinash, so maybe she will not be able to move on. I think we should stay away from this matter." Jungkook says with conern.

"We are." She said signalling him towards them. Anjali who was staring at Avinash while he was talking and Hana was burning. "They can sort things. Two things can be good with this plan which is automatically working. First, Avinash and Hana will take further steps for their soon to be relationship. Second, I know what I told Anjali that day to move on. She wasn't satisfied. She still like him and think that she might have a chance. So, looking at her behaviour, Avinash will surely talk to her." She put her one hand on his shoulder and Jungkook sighed.

"I don't know. I hope everything go well."

Hana's Pov

*Clenching Jaw* Didn't she listen Yn unnie that day. Still clinging to him. Yn unnie told her to move on but NO. Even Avinash know, can't he just tell "I am sorry, Anjali. I never saw you more than a friend" *Huff*

*Dashing glares* Afterall he is a boy, why won't he like a BEAUTIFUL girl's company.

But he is not that type of boy though. Yesterday he fought for me and till yet he didn't touch me inappropriately without my concern or will.

But still. ARGH!!!!

*Eyes roll*

Hana Pov end

They did a lot of shopping and had fun enjoying but only one person was just burning. She was glaring at Anjali and Avinash. Yn and Jungkook were enjoying. For Hana's bad Riya and Anjali will be with them all the time.

"Hey guys, let's meet at beach during sunset. There is small beach-side party for tourists." Yn said. "Sure" They all replied.

"Let's go. I am soooo tired. I won't be able to join the party if I didn't get much rest." Jungkook said. They all chuckled and left for their rooms.

Hana didn't say anything to Avinash. Neither talked to him nor replied to anything what he said. Actually ignored him. He was getting too annoyed because she didn't even smile at him. At reaching their room she directly went to bathroom. She had a totally cold expression on her face.

"Hana" He called her after she came out from bathroom but he didn't get any reply. "Hana" Again no reply. She sat on bed started using her phone. He stood in front of her almost standing on her head. Hands on hips. She looked up once and back at her phone. He groaned and snatched her phone; held it up his head; out of Hana's range.

"Give me my phone back" She coldly said.

"First tell me what happened?" Avinash questions still holding the phone up.

"What happened?"

"Come on, why are you ignoring me?" Hana scoffs sarcastically.

"Me?" She points at herself and Avinash nods. "Excuse me, you are asking me that 'wHy ArE yOu IgNoRiNg Me'" She said imitating him. "The whole time in market I was feeling so lonely. I only know or spend my most time with you, for communicating and etc. but the whole time you were enjoying and clinging to that girl. I couldn't do anything just to stare at things and people" She said everything in one breath. Avinash smirks.

"So, you were jealous?"

"Pfft" Hana looks away "I-I just couldn't buy anything"

"You would have asked di"

"She was with Jugkook-sshi"

"Really"

"Just give me my phone" She kicks on his one feet. He hiss in pain. Hana gets the chance and snatch phone but they lost their balance and fell on the bed. Avinash was above her but his both hands beside her preventing him to fell on her.

They both stare in each others eyes. Suddenly Avinash starts to lean slowly. They both close their eyes. Hana's hand went on his head's back. Their lips were going to touch but the door burst open. YN!!!!!! Mood spoiler.

{Like brother, like sister}

"Oops" She awkwardly laughs. "Sorry, Avi" She said looking at angry Avinash who was firing daggers on her through his eyes. He just left the room. "Hehe" Yn again laughed and went near Hana. "I am sorry, Hana" She said and sat on bed and made Hana too.

"It's okay" Her face was actually too red.

"Why is your face red?" Yn teased her.

"You know the weather. It's too hot. I am not habitual to it." She made an excuse.

"Ooh!" Yn laughed. "Leave it. I saw that you didn't buy anything in market. So I bought a dress for you"

"Why? You don't have to buy it"

"Oh! come on. It's for today's evening party and afterall you're my soon to be sister-in-law" Yn teased and again Hana is red. "I am leaving it here so just try it" Yn put the bag on the bed and left.

"Jungkook!!!!" Yn said coming into the room while smiling widely and start to jump on the bed.

"What happened?" Jungkook asked. He just came out of the bathroom in towel. He was looking damn sexy.

"They both were about to kiss, but-"

"But, what?"

"I entered their room"

"Argh! you spoiled their kiss."

"I just went to give her the dress I bought for her" She pouts.

"First, your brother used to spoil our moments and now you spoiling their moments" He sighed. Suddenly Yn saw that he is half naked and water is dripping on his well built abs.

She gets off the bed and walk towards him while biting her lips. She put her both hand behind his nape. (This is my fav position so no complain).

"Now, he don't disturb us" Jungkook smirks thinking of teasing her. She leans close to him but he moves his face away like she always do. "Argh!" She groans. "Now you understand how I feel" Yn nods with a cute pout. Jungkook giggles and peck her pouty lips. The next second she was pinned on the wall.

{Fear the double bunny -Kim Taehyung}

"Oh my! your duality is dangerous" Yn said while sighing heavily.

"Not more than me" He smirks and crashed his lips on Yn's roughly.