Fake Love

"Avinash"
Jungkook said coming the balcony where Avinash was standing, looking at the starry sky.

Avinash lowers his head and looks in Jungkook's direction. "Yes"

"I know, you don't want to marry. I don't know the reason but I can tell that you like someone. Do you?" Avinash suddenly turns his head. But he just shook his head as 'no'. "Yn was also worried about this situation. She also don't want you to marry any random girl. Are you sure, you don't like anyone?"

"No"

Jungkook nods his head. "If so, I have an idea"

"What?"

"Just like your parents allowed your sister with me. If you introduce a girlfriend, will they allow?"

"Yeah, they gave us freedom to love anyone"

"Great, just introduce a fake girlfriend. Because you don't have a real one"

"But who would like to be my fake girlfriend. I don't have any female friend. Who would help me?"

"Hana"

"Huh!?"

"I can ask Hana for help. You don't have much time. Hana is so sweet that she can help"

(An- BTW, I wanted to inform that Yn and Jungkook haven't married yet. It's the story just later the concert)

"Uh-I-uh, I don-"

"So, do you want to marry the girl your mom selected?"

"NO"

"Then-"

"Okay, please ask her" Jungkook smiled in victory leaving to sleep, still smiling.

When he entered the room, Yn saw him and smiled. "So, you convinced him"

"Yeah" He sat beside Yn on the bed.

"Like me, he will be settled too with a nice and beautiful girl"

"But what if your prediction is wrong? What if they don't like each other?"

"No, it can't because I have felt it too. So, yeah, it can't be wrong"

"You are too confident"

"Don't you believe me?" Yn pouts.

"Of course I do" He smiles and pulls Yn on his lap. Yn puts her arms around his neck.

Jungkook pulls her more closer with the grip on her waist. They slowly lean and finally their lips met after a long, long time. It felt like heaven and there was no disturbance.

~knock knock
{Oops!}

They pull and out and Yn angrily opens the door. Looking at her expressions Avinash says.

"Did I disturb you both? If so, then sorry but I wanted to ask where is milk?"

"Argh! Abe gadhe ki aulad, dudh fridge mein hi hota hai na. Kahan se yeh gadha mere palle pad gaya?" (Ass' son, milk is always in fridge. Where did I got this ass behind me?)

Avinash awkwardly laughs and closes door and Yn locks it. She came to bed and sat.

"He spoilled the mood. Idiot" She scoffs.

"But you too look so cute when you bicker" Jungkook giggles. Yn shots a glare at him. "Oh! It's late we should sleep"

He grabs Yn and makes her lie down while hugging. She chuckled at his cute behaviour and sleep while hugging him back.

Time Skip
The next morning
After breakfast

Avinash and Jungkook are going at a cafe in mall to meet Hana. According to Yn if you give a treat or take a girl to shopping she becomes happy and agrees to everything you say.

Jungkook and Avinash silently agreed to her strategy because they don't know the 'Girl' thing.

Again Time Skip
At mall

"Hi Hana", "Hello Hana" Jungkook and Avinash said respectively.

"Why did you call me here Jungkook-sshi?" Hana asks.

"We needed your help Hana" Jungkook said with hope in his eyes.

Hearing the word 'we' she looks at both of them and gestures to continue.

"Actually Avinash's mother fixed his marriage with a girl he don't want to marry"

"How can I help in this?"

"Actually can you pretend to be his girlfriend? Just a fake one" Hana widens her eyes in shock as she never expected this.

"We came with a lot of hopes Hana" Jungkook hits Avinash's arm with his elbow.

"Please help us Hana" Avinash requests. Hana sighs and nods her head in yes. Jungkook and Avinash smile widely and hug each other in excitement.

"Thank you, Thank you so much" They both said in happiness.

{ I am trying my best to upload as fast as I can but I have loads of pressure. So, please understand my situation too. And I will end this story in some parts. Maybe 4 or 5 maximum. Because I am preparing a Yoongi FF which is half done. I have to work on it too but can't because of this one. When this ff will end I will post the Yoongi FF}

{ Thank you so much for reading and more than 3 k views. I am really really thankful}

💜💜💜